What's new

General/Other - Kobu Jutsu Guys I think Tanya is still good

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Has Tanya had a change in the 34 string? 34 db4 is now only doing 18% also, in Pyro I can't 34 fireball or 34 dust. Last night this was working...

Edit
Connecting a db4 after the 34 string at the end of a combo is MUCH tighter now and whifs most of the time. 34s scaling has been lowered too

Last edited:

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Has Tanya had a change in the 34 string? 34 db4 is now only doing 18% also, in Pyro I can't 34 fireball or 34 dust. Last night this was working...

Edit
Connecting a db4 after the 34 string at the end of a combo is MUCH tighter now and whifs most of the time. 34s scaling has been lowered too
Ok since I can still use the old build, 3,4 into cartwheel yields 20%

3,4 into high fireball yields 17% without shroud, 25% with.

3,4 into high fireball or dust connects fine but I can't test the new changes you're talking about for reasons stated above

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
3,4 into flip kick is a lot harder to link in combos.

MB fireball is now -3 on block before it was -2. The pushback still exists though.

Air fireballs have 2 frames less of recovery and grounded fireballs have 5 less frames. Also more hit advantage.

Last edited:

evolution07

3,4 into flip kick is a lot harder to link in combos.

MB fireball is now -3 on block before it was -2. The pushback still exists though.

Air fireballs have 2 frames less of recovery and grounded fireballs have 5 less frames. Also more hit advantage.
Is she able to zone better now? How quickly can she move after she tosses one out?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Is she able to zone better now? How quickly can she move after she tosses one out?
I haven't tried it out in a real match yet. It's only slightly better now. At least now if you whiff a fireball you don't have to wait for it to hit the ground before you can move/block again

evolution07

With the way Tyler made it sound, it's supposed to be loads better. If it's not I'm wondering wtf NRS is doing over there

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Hmmm... while we were all expecting it.... she got hit damn hard with the nerf hammer.

I really dont understand understand the 34 change. It came out of nowhere and makes absolutely no sense

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Wow.. Amazing.
Not only are most of her tools gone, she does less damage overall by a large margin, globally.. HAha.. haa...
b12+4 is -10 on block and has a gap between Rekkas, honestly, this is a justified change.. more power to defense, but changing 34 cancel advantage?
My god, NRS wants Tanya players to switch variations but DN still suffers from serious whiffing, hitbox and consistency issues, Pyro has to get damage in after she wins an exchange and now they can't even end their combos optimally.
What the fuck, Paulo?

edit: 34 change was due to a bug, which is hard to argue with. Still dont understand why they'd promote DN's "damage buff".

Last edited:

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Wow.. Amazing.
Not only are most of her tools gone, she does less damage overall by a large margin, globally.. HAha.. haa...
b12+4 is -10 on block and has a gap between Rekkas, honestly, this is a justified change.. more power to defense, but changing 34 cancel advantage?
My god, NRS wants Tanya players to switch variations but DN still suffers from serious whiffing, hitbox and consistency issues, Pyro has to get damage in after she wins an exchange and now they can't even end their combos optimally.
What the fuck, Paulo?
Don't forget, she builds less meter now

17f start up db 4 flip kick and the corner kobu bnb is now 35% and not 41% pre xl patch. She looks ruined now along with the other nerfs.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Basically b1 2+4 into rekka is a gimmick now lol you can back dash it and whiff punish or armor

b1 2+4 is a gimmick it self -10boys

Last edited: