What's new

Grudge Match Pt. 2 Incoming? Perfect Legend & SonicFox enter Twitter war

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
After what sonic showed with Canary in a single day, and we still have over 20 characters to be revealed, (some of which are revealed with no gameplay), he is going to mmaahhhhpp PL.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I hope after the 10-0 Sanic asks him if he wants to FT3 his EB. I can't wait for the 26-0 memes.

Could Perfect Legend now have what it takes to defend himself against SonicFox? Could Perfect Legend make a return vs Sonic's Sektor? Perfect Legend seems to have many plans in place to dominate when Injustice 2 comes out. Will his word hold true?
Nah

Last edited:

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Pefect Legend blocked me on twitter after I made a harmless joke.

PL tweeted about giving lessons in MKX.

My tweet was "That's cool. So when is SonicFox giving YOU lessons in MKX?"

I mean it was a simple joke but he instantly blocked me.

PL is beginning to take a page out of Low Tier God's playbook. Talk shit to the actual top players to challenge them in attempt to stay relevant. It's pretty cute actually.
Actually, that sounds eerily like DSP right there. Guy initially talked shit to SRK members, was a no show or just sucked. Finally started getting good at SF2 in 2005 (even then, it was the bugged PS1 SSF2T version, which several people didn't play because it wasn't arcade perfect) won 2 tournaments at Evo East 2K6 and 2K7 (Hyper and then SSF2T) and went on record saying he's a former pro fighting game player and one of the best players in America. If you look at ANY TIHYDP, especially Street Fighter, Injustice or any other fighting game, he behaves like a total scrub. LowTierGod got called Black DSP due to similar behavior. Honestly, PL needs to get his shit straight, or he's gonna end up like DSP.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Actually, that sounds eerily like DSP right there. Guy initially talked shit to SRK members, was a no show or just sucked. Finally started getting good at SF2 in 2005 (even then, it was the bugged PS1 SSF2T version, which several people didn't play because it wasn't arcade perfect) won 2 tournaments at Evo East 2K6 and 2K7 (Hyper and then SSF2T) and went on record saying he's a former pro fighting game player and one of the best players in America. If you look at ANY TIHYDP, especially Street Fighter, Injustice or any other fighting game, he behaves like a total scrub. LowTierGod got called Black DSP due to similar behavior. Honestly, PL needs to get his shit straight, or he's gonna end up like DSP.
PL acted the same way when he was relevant as well, he just got from villan to clown, but he's still the same. I don't think he'll ever change.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Funny part is I thought we were cool. I mean I was a mod on his stream ffs. But anytime I or someone else would bring up SonicFox or REO he would flip his shit. Like I mentioned that imo REO is the best MK player, not NRS, MK as in all MK's (MK1-UMK3, all 3D MK's, etc) and he flipped out and went on a rant. Someone said SonicFox was the best NRS player and he lost it even more. This was pre MKX though, and he said SonicFox would get bodied in an MK game when people actually played it. Which basically he was saying the only reason SF was good at MK9 and won tournaments was because no one took the game seriously anymore at the time.

I honestly don't get why he gets so triggered by @SonicFox5000. Like, the furry wonderkid is just godlike why can't he accept that?

I'd love for PL to prove all of us naysayers wrong, but I just don't think that'll happen after that 13-0 :/

Sorry, Carl. You have not made any real respectable showing in recent years to indicate that you can currently compete against the top of the totem pole, Sonic.
#washedup

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
PL is all sorts of Jelly, and it's getting sad actually.

No one wants to see them play anymore, because we seen him get destroyed already.

PL was once on top, YEARS ago, but now he is FULL OF EXCUSES and still thinks he is the best. Blaming games and patches, and characters and Ping and online, and bracket placement, and blah blah blah blah, Adapt to stay on top, or fade away. Excuses is all we get.

From a fan of competitive Fighting games, its sad, but I can't stop following his twitter, because it's also hilarious to see how out of touch with reality people can get.

There is a 98% chance that Sonic is going to dominate again, because he goes out and competes, doesn't make excuses, give props were they are due, and learns from any challenges that he does face.

Good times.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@Sutter Pain I'll defend him, dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

I'll fuckin defend PL even doe he's an asshole, but that asshole is a 3 time EVO champ and there isn't anything you motherfuckerz, including Sonic "tierwhore" Fox, can say or do to erase that.

As far as I'm concerned you can blow up PL for being arrogant and a hypocrite but you cannot come in here and call him "washed up" or "has been" when you're nothing but a 2 bit scrub that hasn't won anything of significance EVER.

So moterfuckerz lay off the man when it comes to his skill cuz you know he still can fuck anyone in here at mk9, mkx and doa.

THERE I DID IT!