What's new

Grudge Match Pt. 2 Incoming? Perfect Legend & SonicFox enter Twitter war

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
To read a bit of Perfect Legend and SonicFox's history click the spoiler.
You could say some thick beef started back on August of 2015, when Perfect Legend challenged SonicFox to a "Grudge Match" at Summer Jam 9. There's no sugar-coating what happened... Perfect Legend was beaten and beaten badly. To add salt to the wound, Perfect Legend even spoke on the mic trying to defend himself after a 10-0 loss to SonicFox. You can see some history of that match by going here. or here: https://testyourmight.com/threads/100-money-match-sonicfox-vs-perfect-legend-next-weekend-at-summer-jam-9.55396/

It seems things are getting heated in the NetherRealm community between Perfect Legend and Sonic Fox once again. Through some twitter words being fired off by Carl "Perfect Legend" White towards, especially SonicFox. The two argue back and forth about Perfect Legend's relevance, to SonicFox always going after broken characters to win. Perfect Legend actually says that Sonic's Sektor would NOT beat his Kung Lao.

Forgive me as the screen capture I took is not perfect, but you can still see the gist of it, plus I "highlighted" the challenge. The question is... what will be the next major tournament they will both be at? Could this end of happening at Combo Breaker 2017?

pvs.jpg

grudge.png

Taken from Perfect Legend's twitter: https://twitter.com/perfectlegend

Could Perfect Legend now have what it takes to defend himself against SonicFox? Could Perfect Legend make a return vs Sonic's Sektor? Perfect Legend seems to have many plans in place to dominate when Injustice 2 comes out. Will his word hold true?

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Pefect Legend blocked me on twitter after I made a harmless joke.

PL tweeted about giving lessons in MKX.

My tweet was "That's cool. So when is SonicFox giving YOU lessons in MKX?"

I mean it was a simple joke but he instantly blocked me.

PL is beginning to take a page out of Low Tier God's playbook. Talk shit to the actual top players to challenge them in attempt to stay relevant. It's pretty cute actually.