What's new

Grudge Match Pt. 2 Incoming? Perfect Legend & SonicFox enter Twitter war

TamedLizard

Buff George
From "you're godlike" to "just admit that you aren't that good" lol rip.

Dude I'm still reeling from the cringe of PL's 10-0 excuse speech at the Summer Jam exhibition.

I dunno if I could handle that again...

Gotta give him credit for persistence though. Certainly makes things on this side of the fence more entertaining.

Captain l2ed

White wolf
This "feud" is scripted. To put it into wrestling terms, it's kayfabe. It's just to get people interested. On the other hand though: I've always been a PL fan and I always will be. He needs to stay off of social media and just play. If he does that he return to his former status and start placing. (Most of the guys trash talking in here on PL couldn't touch the guy in a game.)

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Everyone knows Sektor was the worse variation out of Triborg before Cybersub variation was nerfed to shit.
Even after the Sektor variation still isn't that great. block his wake fire, teleport, and air dash hes wide open for a punish and most users who play that variation uses those moves often. If Sektor back dashes go for teleport of your own with Lao or use smoke F2 or was it B2 .... anyway just do something reachable before he dashes back too far to stop him. I just don't see sonic winning that match.
Also wtf is this the TMZ of the FGC feelsbadman

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
PerfectLegend = Tweedy mini me.

@Sutter Pain I'll defend him, dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

I'll fuckin defend PL even doe he's an asshole, but that asshole is a 3 time EVO champ and there isn't anything you motherfuckerz, including Sonic "tierwhore" Fox, can say or do to erase that.

As far as I'm concerned you can blow up PL for being arrogant and a hypocrite but you cannot come in here and call him "washed up" or "has been" when you're nothing but a 2 bit scrub that hasn't won anything of significance EVER.

So moterfuckerz lay off the man when it comes to his skill cuz you know he still can fuck anyone in here at mk9, mkx and doa.

THERE I DID IT!
What you said is mostly right, but I don't see how that should stop me to call him "has been", it actually reinforces that.

He trash talked and acted like a child since the MK9 times, the guy has always been arrogant, he just became a laughing stock when he couldn't back it up anymore and yet still kept on talking.

Actually, he talked bigger than he was even when he still was something, I remember PL saying "nobody can beat me in 2 sets", and then Gross beat him in two sets in I belive the very same MK9 tournament. That was funny.

Also, both you and PL called Fox a tier whore (which is true), but I don't see how PL is any different as he won with Lao and Kabal.

This "feud" is scripted. To put it into wrestling terms, it's kayfabe. It's just to get people interested. On the other hand though: I've always been a PL fan and I always will be. He needs to stay off of social media and just play. If he does that he return to his former status and start placing. (Most of the guys trash talking in here on PL couldn't touch the guy in a game.)
Well PL is trash talking Sonic Fox and he can't touch the guy in game either.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Oh yes I remember the days of broken 2015 KITANA. You could hardly touch the game without a million KITANA players taking advantage of how insanely broken she was. All of us Quan Chi mains hardly stood a chance with our looping htb vortexes, 50% bnbs and whatnot. Man those were the days, that KITANA scare was something else, I'm glad that KITANA issue got ironed out, man she was really out of control.

Tweedy

Noob
PL isn't any good at this game. He could have won EVO 97 times, it doesn't matter.

When I play him, the score is typically like 10-1 or 20-1 and when I lose that single game I feel like an idiot. He doesn't deserve an audience with the Fox, if you're going off of skill.

He's the only American to lose to Madzin after 3 ESL's, he only gets out of pools at majors when one notable player is in his pool, outside of Combo Breaker where Honeybee and Frank didn't read the Ninjutsu patch notes.

When he entered ESL season 3 and Kombat Cup, he STRUGGLES to beat anyone. He blames the online, but he was only successful online when it was horrible. He blames online and then proceeds to get his doors blown off in the same fashion offline(Mike vs him at SCR, Rye at CEO who he literally bitched about losing to online the week before, me vs him at NEC).

When he constantly discredits people, it starts to take away insurance from his old EVO wins. Why give a fuck about what you're doing, if you discredit any and everything that other people do? He legit said that Kitana had no losing match ups in 2015. What. the. fuck.

Stop comparing me to him. I always give credit where credit is due. I'd rather win 0 EVOs and post on TYM than act like he does towards respectable players. If Biohazard and Dragon go off on you, something is wrong. They're old grandma levels of nice.

Tweedy

Noob
Someone is gonna respond to me and say "well you're discrediting his Combo Breaker top 8."

He is LITERALLY telling Sonic that he isn't really good. At a point, if you discredit other people, it has to come back around to you. It's not like he's backed up his one top 8 with any sort of consistency anyways. He can't even beat retards like me offline.

jmt

Noob
Perfect Garbage needs to shut his mouth. Dude is washed up and not relevant at all. He will never win another tournament and probably won't ever even make a top 8. Sonicfox can random select him and easily win in any game.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
PL needs to stop this ego thing he does where he convinces himself folks aren't legit if they play anything but conventional tactics every match. Sonicfox can play anyone with about any character because he trains his opponents into behaving how he needs per set. Very rarely does he run into unshakeable play from folks and even then he can still play super solid conventional tactics and deal with things on the fly without being inside people's heads every match training them to expect his oddball stuff. In other words he's capable of playing either the matchups or the opponent or both at any moment and he adapts on the fly incredibly fast. He's legit great at fighting games and PL needs to stop convincing himself that Sonicfox is overrated and mouthing off about him.

At this rate PL is gonna embarass himself again in public. He'll go in like last time, predict a very specific type of play because of the matchup and get Sonicfoxed unexpectedly by the sorta reads and conditioned patterns he'll let himself fall into in their set again.