What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I believe what he's trying to say is that b13 OR MB jails most characters (I haven't tested this) so it's a block infinite as long as you have meter, good to chip out your opponent I guess or gain + frames since OR MB is + on block.

b13 trait LM you can dash since they gain that bounce you sacrifice combo damage for a cross up/non cross up scenario and trait time for further damage. I believe this does cross up under specific circumstances and the wake up timing is also delayed and I'm pretty sure this is a hard knock down so this might prove useful however make sure it's fully tested as some cross ups whiff if the opponent blocks the cross up the right/wrong way.

I believe what he's trying to say is that b13 OR MB jails most characters (I haven't tested this) so it's a block infinite as long as you have meter, good to chip out your opponent I guess or gain + frames since OR MB is + on block.

b13 trait LM you can dash since they gain that bounce you sacrifice combo damage for a cross up/non cross up scenario and trait time for further damage. I believe this does cross up under specific circumstances and the wake up timing is also delayed and I'm pretty sure this is a hard knock down so this might prove useful however make sure it's fully tested as some cross ups whiff if the opponent blocks the cross up the right/wrong way.
I just tested to see if B13 jails and it doesn't. If they're holding crouch the 3 doesn't make them stand up.

And I'm still trying to dash under a trait lift and it's just not happening.

The bounce isn't high enough to dash under. If it were then other string other that 223 or B13 would hit.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW

Exactly that's why you do b13 mb or ji3 b13 trait lm

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
The bounce isn't high enough to dash under. If it were then other string other that 223 or B13 would hit.

It jails just tested it vs doomsday crouching he can't counter, so the only way out of it would be to backdash the 3 in b13 or pushblock.

You don't dash underneath the character, you dash and move forward slightly after they hit the ground and the f3 will cross up

It jails just tested it vs doomsday crouching he can't counter, so the only way out of it would be to backdash the 3 in b13 or pushblock.

You don't dash underneath the character, you dash and move forward slightly after they hit the ground and the f3 will cross up
Jails how? Are talking about a MB OR?

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Ok I see where he said OR MB. I didn't see that the first time. So as long as you have the meter it forces them to respect a follow up B1.

And I'm sorry but I'm still not getting the cross up F3 thing.

Do b13 trait LM, dash once, keep walking towards them, do F3, it crosses up.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I made videos but can't upload them here from my phone for some reason Check my YouTube page to
See them. I'm telling you this is going to make gl a shitload better

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I don't know then. I guess a video needs to be made showing it. I can't do it on Doomday, Zod or Sinestro.

Don't have my recording equipment setup yet ( I just moved) I'll upload something when I do. It's legit though it doesn't whiff just gotta test it on the cast see what's what.

I made videos but can't upload them here from my phone for some reason Check my YouTube page to
See them. I'm telling you this is going to make gl a shitload better
Yeah man good stuff. Sorry it took me a minute to see what you were talking about but it does seem to be really good tech. I look forward to seeing the videos.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Good job Orochi for the good explanation on this new tech very good.

Thanks but take a look at the video, you don't have to walk forward at all just gotta time the dash correctly depending on the timing it will/will not cross up, makes it more ambigious, I shall bring this new stuff to a local tourney next weekend :)

Thanks but take a look at the video, you don't have to walk forward at all just gotta time the dash correctly depending on the timing it will/will not cross up, makes it more ambigious, I shall bring this new stuff to a local tourney next weekend :)
My only worry is the wake-up.