What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
B13 mb ji3 b13 trait lm double dash f3.. The f3 not only crosses up but it also reverses their wake up inputs... Godly

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Actually you dont have to dash twice. Just wait till he completely falls down and dash once and you'll be in perfect range for the crossup f3

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I really want to test this on the whole cast, but doing the anti-wake up thread actually took alot out of me lol. And apparently made me rusty as hell in match.
the reason I did it to lobo's is if you don't time it correctly. the second hit of his hook charge actually auto corrects.

Whenever anyone cancels b13 trait into mg I punish them with d1

IMO b13 mb or is extreemely underutilized by gl players
On block it's too risky. OR is a high and if they keep crouching then they have 160!!!!!!!! frames to punish. The point I was trying to make was that no one should hit trait on a block B13. It's B13 CRP or B13 MG/MG MB and on hit confirm actually go into whatever combo you want.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
On block it's too risky. OR is a high and if they keep crouching then they have 160!!!!!!!! frames to punish. The point I was trying to make was that no one should hit trait on a block B13. It's B13 CRP or B13 MG/MG MB and on hit confirm actually go into whatever combo you want.
On most characters b13 mb or will jail them and they can't punish and you can combo off of it and it leaves you plus for more pressure. For the few characters that the my or whiffs you can do b13 rp and it leaves you at perfect spacing for b1 mb or and it won't whiff. You can't interrupt it with most d2 or d1s

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
And I don't see it in op.. Also if they do wakeup the wake will go
The other way and since the f3 has fast recovery you can punish almost all wakeups.

On most characters b13 mb or will jail them and they can't punish and you can combo off of it and it leaves you plus for more pressure. For the few characters that the my or whiffs you can do b13 rp and it leaves you at perfect spacing for b1 mb or and it won't whiff. You can't interrupt it with most d2 or d1s
I just tested B1 OR, B13 OR and B13 CRP into B1 OR against Doomsday and every one of them OR whiffs. There is no jail and judging by the distance of the follow up B1 OR after B13 CRP every character can punish it.

And I don't see it in op.. Also if they do wakeup the wake will go
The other way and since the f3 has fast recovery you can punish almost all wakeups.
No....F3 has 28 frames of recovery. Trust me, the whole OTG of dashing underneath your opponent after LM MB is old. Week 1 old. The Turbine Set up also reverses wake ups. This isn't a new concept. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
No....F3 has 28 frames of recovery. Trust me, the whole OTG of dashing underneath your opponent after LM MB is old. Week 1 old. The Turbine Set up also reverses wake ups. This isn't a new concept. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Noooooooo dude no mb lm just normal lm with trait