What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
My only worry is the wake-up.

Yeah must further test on characters, some wake ups will whiff leaving them punishable, others will be stuffed by the f3, and others will hit you, just gotta test but this is good stuff man some characters might just have to respect it and guess the cross up, also remember it reverses inputs, also MB F3 ftw? lots of possibilities.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
This now means tha characters like aqua man cannot by any means wakeup against you since it who'll whiff. He haaaas to respect the either oh crossup, b1, or no crossup oh. That's fucked

Let me know what you guys think of the videos
They're good. They keep jumping at the part where you dash so I'm trying to figure out that proper timing of when to dash to make it cross over. And since the opener to this set up is the pressure tactic makes it better. If you have alot of meter this could end a match VERY quickly.

JDM

Warrior
OR MB doesn't hit after b13 does it? takes a second to travel before you can mb it

I could be wrong

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
They're good. They keep jumping at the part where you dash so I'm trying to figure out that proper timing of when to dash to make it cross over. And since the opener to this set up is the pressure tactic makes it better. If you have alot of meter this could end a match VERY quickly.
Yup after you do b13 crp you can b1 crp and it will space you to where most characters can't d1 or d2

Found one problem with the B13 OR MB pressure. It doesn't work against Catwoman. So it's most likely only possible against medium to high hitbox characters. Still viable, just something to be aware of.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Found one problem with the B13 OR MB pressure. It doesn't work against Catwoman. So it's most likely only possible against medium to high hitbox characters. Still viable, just something to be aware of.
Yea it doesn't work against a few characters that's why you do b13 crp
And it perfectly spaces you for a b1 mb or

Characters OR MB pressure must set up with B13 CRP then B1 OR MB to jail:
Batman
Nightwing (Staff stance)
Catwoman
Killer Frost
Flash
Zatanna
Aquaman
Raven
Batgirl
Shazam
Hawkgirl
Harley
Ares
Sinestro

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
back 1 3 mb or doesnt work on every char man try it on batman lol dont you think i would have tested this oready but the foward 3 stuff is good ;)
Yea I know it doesn't. But if you do a b14 crp and then do b1mb or it will connect