What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Well i can't figure out how to get videos from my camera to here cuz im a noob lol or i'd post my example.
But has anyone had any luck using F3 to crossup? cuz i was using b3, ji3, 2 forward dashes then f3 and it crosses up. which is the only example i've found so far. its not easy but its possible. ive never seen anyone do it or talk about it so i thought i'd bring it up. what do u guys think?

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
I'm liking the update, although I think I'd might add
B3, JI3, 223, LM

Or

B3, JI3, 123, LM (I never use this one but I'm sure it works. At work right now can't test)

Just so we can have a "meter less" combo for the off of B3 section.

Also how do you feel about adding the damage for when b3/f3 is meter burned? Or would that over complicate things?

I'm liking the update, although I think I'd might add
B3, JI3, 223, LM

Or

B3, JI3, 123, LM (I never use this one but I'm sure it works. At work right now can't test)

Just so we can have a "meter less" combo for the off of B3 section.

Also how do you feel about adding the damage for when b3/f3 is meter burned? Or would that over complicate things?
Sure I'll add those.

Actually the meter burned F3/B3 damage increase thing only works if your armor isn't used. If they hit you as you're doing this the F3/B3 will have it's normal damage of 11% instead of the increase which is 16.5% I think.

And doing it in a combo is still only worth a few more percent damage just like doing a regular two bar combo so to me, personally, how I play Lantern I don't do this.

Sure I'll add those.

Actually the meter burned F3/B3 damage increase thing only works if your armor isn't used. If they hit you as you're doing this the F3/B3 will have it's normal damage of 11% instead of the increase which is 16.5% I think.

And doing it in a combo is still only worth a few more percent damage just like doing a regular two bar combo so to me, personally, how I play Lantern I don't do this.
what do u think of my post about using F3 to crossup? have u found any setups for it? cuz unless you have already i think it would be something worth looking into.

JDM

Noob
Monster Blood definitely looking into this when I get home. A cross up f3 would definitely be sick if it could be done consistently

I tried this and it drove me nuts. I was testing it purely on batman and I couldn't get it consistently.

I have done it in a match before after 223 in the corner, I just walk up and f3 during their standing animation. It's strict though.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Crimson Panther I would just add B3, JI3, 123, LM since it does more damage than 223, knock down is the same and it's just as easy to do

Monster Blood JDM I had no luck recreating the setup, HOWEVER something interesting did happen while I was playing online.

Usually when I'm in or near the corner I end combos with 223 xx TS so I have access to another b1/f3 setup. Not many people are used to it so it throws them off and I usually score some damage. In this particular case F3 did cross up leaving the other guy back in the corner. It looked so dirty lol. Will experiment more later.

what do u think of my post about using F3 to crossup? have u found any setups for it? cuz unless you have already i think it would be something worth looking into.
There actually is a consistency with this. You have to push F3 as soon as the second dash stop the animation. Because of the hit of F3 it causes the other character to stand up underneath you which causes the cross up.

This is really interesting. I'm gonna play around with this more.

There actually is a consistency with this. You have to push F3 as soon as the second dash stop the animation. Because of the hit of F3 it causes the other character to stand up underneath you which causes the cross up.

This is really interesting. I'm gonna play around with this more.
;) do it!

props to blood.

heres some more F3 cross-up Setups

B3 J3 J3 dash f3 - bloods with an added j3 an 1 less dash-

B13 trait 223 MB LM JI2 double dash then F3

B13 trait 22 dash F3

223 MB LM B3 J2 J3 dash f3

there are many more but the problem is it wont work if they tech roll and the only untechable set up I can find atm is f3f3 double dash in the corner. good for when you want unclashable damage

props to blood.

heres some more F3 cross-up Setups

B3 J3 J3 dash f3 - bloods with an added j3 an 1 less dash-

B13 trait 223 MB LM JI2 double dash then F3

B13 trait 22 dash F3

223 MB LM B3 J2 J3 dash f3

there are many more but the problem is it wont work if they tech roll and the only untechable set up I can find atm is f3f3 double dash in the corner. good for when you want unclashable damage
What about zuurrkk's corner combo?

Starts with F3 ends in F3 for either an ambiguous JI3 or cross over F3.

What about zuurrkk's corner combo?

Starts with F3 ends in F3 for either an ambiguous JI3 or cross over F3.
ooooh shit, crossup f3 works:D

edit:yep i must of been timing it wrong because i couldn't get the cross up to work in the corner before but I think any combo starting and ending with f3 will work so we dont have to rely on trait being active for that combo.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
ooooh shit, crossup f3 works:D

edit:yep i must of been timing it wrong before because i couldn't get the cross up to work in the corner before but I think any combo starting and ending with f3 will work so we dont have to rely on trait being active.
Some video footage would be nice!