What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Like B13, MG, D1, OR MB, 223, LM?

Someone posted that a little bit ago but it only works on medium and larger hitbox characters.
oh ok still good to know because I hit a lot of b13 gatling guns in the corner. I'm just starting to link d1 after that to get at least some damage off of that.
It should work on all chars I'll test that.

oh ok still good to know because I hit a lot of b13 gatling guns in the corner. I'm just starting to link d1 after that to get at least some damage off of that.
It should work on all chars I'll test that.
If I remember correctly the D1 is possible on all characters but the OR whiffs on smaller hitbox characters. So maybe this will work (at least in my head it does)

B13, Trait, MG, D1, LM, 223, LM

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
If I remember correctly the D1 is possible on all characters but the OR whiffs on smaller hitbox characters. So maybe this will work (at least in my head it does)

B13, Trait, MG, D1, LM, 223, LM
Oh you are talking about the OA mb whiffs. I was just saying there are a few ways to get damage in the corner when you don't have trait and use b13 gatling gun to be safe. You can get more damage d1 after gatling.
There should be a list of combos for that I think.
Because b13 lift never works.
So without trait b13 gatling gun into d1 combos should be listed
Is b1 possible after hitting gatling gun in corner?

Oh you are talking about the OA mb whiffs. I was just saying there are a few ways to get damage in the corner when you don't have trait and use b13 gatling gun to be safe. You can get more damage d1 after gatling.
There should be a list of combos for that I think.
Because b13 lift never works.
So without trait b13 gatling gun into d1 combos should be listed
Is b1 possible after hitting gatling gun in corner?
I don't think it's fast enough. His D1 is a little tight itself.

And I'm pretty sure I have one of those in the corner combo section. If not I'll do some combo hunting and list them today.

Alright...list of projectiles B1 ducks under:

-Superman's Heat Zap
-Raven's Shadow Raven
-Aquaman's Trident Toss
-Wonder Woman's Tiara Toss (punshed by MB) & Lasso Grab
-Hawkgirl's Mace Toss (punished by MB)
-Green Lantern's Oa's Rocket (punished by MB)
-Joker's BANG!
-Harley's Line of Fire (punished by MB)
-Zod's Side Arm (punished by MB)
-Catwoman's Straight Whip (not a projectile and you have to be almost psychic but it does go under it)
-Deathstroke's Quick Fire (very tight, almost worth not doing with the risk of MB)
-Sinestro's Fear Blast (punished by MB)

Denzell

Corner combos added:

B13, Trait, OR MB, B23, LM, 223, OR
-38%

B13, MG, D1, OR MB, 223, LM
-29%

B13, MG, D2, OR MB, 223, LM
-26%

Cross over JI3, B23, OR MB, 3, LM
-40%

Trait active: Cross over JI3, B23, OR MB, 3, LM, 2, OR
-50%

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Corner combos added:

B13, Trait, OR MB, B23, LM, 223, OR
-38%

B13, MG, D1, OR MB, 223, LM
-29%

B13, MG, D2, OR MB, 223, LM
-26%

Cross over JI3, B23, OR MB, 3, LM
-40%

Trait active: Cross over JI3, B23, OR MB, 3, LM, 2, OR
-50%

There was a nice combo Jrosa did at the break last week that ended in a stage transition and rounded off around 58% I'll go back and read all the inputs and post that up. It was nice.

Here is a very very tight corner combo. I haven't been able to nail it to get the damage but far enough to know it is possible. Try it out and see if you can get the damage and/or find an easier version with around the same damage.

B13, Trait, OR MB, NJ1, AOR, B1, LM, 223, LM -?%

Here is a very very tight corner combo. I haven't been able to nail it to get the damage but far enough to know it is possible. Try it out and see if you can get the damage and/or find an easier version with around the same damage.

B13, Trait, OR MB, NJ1, AOR, B1, LM, 223, LM -?%

Sounds nice, love the idea of Air OR in a combo. Tried and failed to find one before.
bout to go home from work now, ill get on it when i get back. :)

heildan

NANI?!
I did one using an AOR some time ago, while I was trying to create a damaging corner combo that ends with the opponent back in the corner. However, I believe it doesn't worth it, as it's not practical to do in the middle of a match.

Anyway, here it is:

Traited (Corner):
JI3, AOR, B1 x OR MB, B23, LM, 223 - 52%.

You may finish it with a TS and go for the setup if you wish.
What do you guys think of it?

I did one using an AOR some time ago, while I was trying to create a damaging corner combo that ends with the opponent back in the corner. However, I believe it doesn't worth it, as it's not practical to do in the middle of a match.

Anyway, here it is:

Traited (Corner):
JI3, AOR, B1 x OR MB, B23, LM, 223 - 52%.

You may finish it with a TS and go for the setup if you wish.
What do you guys think of it?
My only problem with JI3~AOR is that it sacrifices your block advantage from JI3 which is +10. (AOR is -12)

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
I know F3, J3 xx AOR, b1 3 etc is possible. I saw Rebelo post a video about it a while back. Really want to implement it into my game though. Looks sexy as hell.