What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I dunno if this tech is on here or not but I have been doing f3/b3 mb after an empty b13~trait....can catch people trying to punish the empty trait

I dunno if this tech is on here or not but I have been doing f3/b3 mb after an empty b13~trait....can catch people trying to punish the empty trait
It could work but since you already have them in a combo why not use that meter to just do whatever damage and go for one of the many other setups?

Seems that would be taken as just toying with them. Or a dropped combo/opportunity to something better.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
You only need one bar....you are basically using a bar to be able to throw the b13~trait out for free....if the b13 connects you can go into the normal setup...if they block it you are spending the bar to punish them for trying to punish the empty trait

You only need one bar....you are basically using a bar to be able to throw the b13~trait out for free....if the b13 connects you can go into the normal setup...if they block it you are spending the bar to punish them for trying to punish the empty trait
really hard to see in that vid couse you have infinite meter (always use refill) but it really does look like a 2bar cancel
You can double check by doing it without any meter since a 1meter and a no metere F/B3 are the same minus the armor property

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I'm just pressing select to reset in between....it's 1 bar...I can make another video or you could just try yourself

Its not doable without the two bar cancel, also managed to glitch the car on Wayne manor while doing one of g.l's resets and had some friends trying to decide which pic was the wierdest. One had raven looking like she was selling a car tire, and this one in my avatar looks like she is being set on fire for thinking she was going to beat me in this match lol.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
yeah I just realized this does use two bars my bad....I thought you guys meant using meter at two separate times. No wonder I'm so meter broke when I use this. Way less viable but could still be useful to change momentum if you are low on life and rich on meter

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Interesting thought though.

GL needs more tech. I haven't even spun the game up since summer jam. No motivation. I thought I could throw airfireballs into infinity and amuse myself but apparently not

I wish I could throw them to =( instead I get more jump 1's online.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I wish I could throw them to =( instead I get more jump 1's online.
you're not using alternate controls are you? that will cause that a lot and is one of the main reasons I stopped using it.

beyond that Akuma's airfireballs are way more satisfying to throw. but, I don't invest a lot of time in street fighter because I don't care for the scene. Everyone takes the game way too serious and it's impossible to find decent online games because everyone is just out to troll.

During my first match at summer jam I played a french guy and his friends were screaming at me and (presumably) insulting me in french the whole time. It was pretty hilarious but I was also weirded out.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"

GL needs more tech. I haven't even spun the game up since summer jam. No motivation. I thought I could throw airfireballs into infinity and amuse myself but apparently not
Man you have to keep playing, you're part of the reason I am playing this character lol. I am working on the new tech for sure. Btw I am bringing Green Lantern to Infinite Crisis, so we will see how it goes.

Ashenar

you're not using alternate controls are you? that will cause that a lot and is one of the main reasons I stopped using it.

beyond that Akuma's airfireballs are way more satisfying to throw. but, I don't invest a lot of time in street fighter because I don't care for the scene. Everyone takes the game way too serious and it's impossible to find decent online games because everyone is just out to troll.

During my first match at summer jam I played a french guy and his friends were screaming at me and (presumably) insulting me in french the whole time. It was pretty hilarious but I was also weirded out.
I use mk controls but online just kills the game for me at times. Honestly I am just playing the game once in a blue moon it's not deep enough to merit hours on end of work.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler

My thoughts exactly...thats why I am going to pick up MMH

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I use mk controls but online just kills the game for me at times. Honestly I am just playing the game once in a blue moon it's not deep enough to merit hours on end of work.
lmao, that's the fun of it though. From now on until the end of the games life span all I have to do is dust off the cobwebs a day before a tournament and it'll be like I never stopped playing

Ashenar

lmao, that's the fun of it though. From now on until the end of the games life span all I have to do is dust off the cobwebs a day before a tournament and it'll be like I never stopped playing
honestly I've only played about 10 matches in the past 3 weeks and all 10 where against rico's troll roster. I don't think there is much to learn especially after continuing to watch others play the game.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
It's seems like a lot of people are board with the game or just plain hate it. I mean even me, ill pop the game play until I win 5 time then turn it off and go play mass effect. Ashenar I hear you about online just killing it for you sometimes. Those j1 instead of iaor piss me off too. Or getting b3 when I pressed b13, eventually I'm just like "fuck this". Then there is the lol "balance" patch that is never going to happen....it's really sad cause the game does have a lot of potential but it's just the little stuff that can be the most frustrating.