What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

MkFinest

Monster
I've said this tons of time so has THTB. STOP ending your bnbs with lift in the corner. End it with 223 or 2231. Ending your bnbs with lift while you have your opponent in the corner you're just helping your opponent. You're giving up corner control, and you're putting yourself in the corner. I've seen a lot of green lantern players, even top Green lantern players end their combos with 223-lift in the corner, Hopefully this stops.

A very old and still used combo, better than the 3 bar 60% combo in trait by a land slide. Anyone else exploding trying to get the timing perfect on otg, I can stuff raven 80% of the time, but I swear there is a randomizer sometimes, I may need to check my stance or something

A very old and still used combo, better than the 3 bar 60% combo in trait by a land slide. Anyone else exploding trying to get the timing perfect on otg, I can stuff raven 80% of the time, but I swear there is a randomizer sometimes, I may need to check my stance or something
What combo are you talking about?

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

I only do this combo after an early wager to get the win after the basic b13 trait lm 223 lm mb crossup j3. Basically.
J3 b2 OR mb b23, lm , LM mb , b3 , instant bf2 mb. This combo serves almost no purpose for 3 meter, except to take advantage of the last frame of trait and to give the smallest amount of extra damage on an all or nothing desperation combo. Does 60% and you could do probably 55-56 for two meter. Better off doing the 52% or the much safer j3 d1 b13

Just wondering has anyone found a Stronger meter less combo for g.l than that 35-38% combo dependent on trait that could be useful.
B3 j3 f2 b13 xx LM 223 lm is nice but preferably a 40% combo if possible since I am trying to work on my meter less game maximization right now and that is usually only done on a mb b3 to begin with.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
AtA JI1, 2, OR (delayed) MB, B3, JI3, 223, LM
42% One bar

No idea how u guys are hitting B3 here...the timing's so strict I can't wrap my head around it,any advice would be most appreciated
For the Corps

Also at this point what's the highest damage off of raw MB Lift?? Catch folks with Lift on wake up a bunch but not sure if I can be getting more damage for one bar out of it or not

Do the mb lift b3 j3 223 lift For keeping them close, it puts them at max b1 range for 32%. mblift b3 j3 223 oa rocket 33% puts them at near max air oa rocket range and a back dash can be done afterwards to push you to full screen before they get up. The last one is mblift b3 223 turbine to set up that cross up everyone knows about for 30%

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Do the mb lift b3 j3 223 lift For keeping them close, it puts them at max b1 range for 32%. mblift b3 j3 223 oa rocket 33% puts them at near max air oa rocket range and a back dash can be done afterwards to push you to full screen before they get up. The last one is mblift b3 223 turbine to set up that cross up everyone knows about for 30%
Got'cha...thanx

AtA JI1, 2, OR (delayed) MB, B3, JI3, 223, LM
42% One bar

No idea how u guys are hitting B3 here...the timing's so strict I can't wrap my head around it,any advice would be most appreciated
For the Corps

Also at this point what's the highest damage off of raw MB Lift?? Catch folks with Lift on wake up a bunch but not sure if I can be getting more damage for one bar out of it or not
It's all in the delay on the OR MB.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Do j1 2 (oa rocket delay mb) f3 j1 b13xx LM 223 LM instead for easier 42% or just leave out the extra j1 for easy 41% if you do b2 instead of two you do more damage at 44%
You mean as an AtA combo..damn why isn't this one in the OP?? Did this one on my 2nd try and it does similar damage if not a bit more than the others,thanx

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Do j1 2 (oa rocket delay mb) f3 j1 b13xx LM 223 LM instead for easier 42% or just leave out the extra j1 for easy 41% if you do b2 instead of two you do more damage at 44%
Is this a 2-bar or is there trait activation after the B1,3?? Tough catching the LM after trait

J1 2 OR mb b3 is for air, j1 b2 OR mb f3 is for ground cross ups. Both are situational first one will usually only happen to batman second one to black Adam on escape after dive kick

Meaning like the most delay possible?? Cuz the closer they get to the ground as I delay it the even less time I have to actually do the B3 right??
Not really most as possible. Just not too early either. It's hard to explain. There's a feel to it once you get it.