What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Yeah he is supposed to get a dash buff next patch. Ive been hearing about it since evo inj. Yeah I know i just dont do it much. Got to putin that more in my game.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Yeah he is supposed to get a dash buff next patch. Ive been hearing about it since evo inj. Yeah I know i just dont do it much. Got to putin that more in my game.
Yea, B1 minigun, is how discourage batmans, and killerfrosts from parrying b13. Though I didn't get to see your fight with Tyrant, did he use Grundy when he back dashed?

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Yea, B1 minigun, is how discourage batmans, and killerfrosts from parrying b13. Though I didn't get to see your fight with Tyrant, did he use Grundy when he back dashed?
nah I wouldve beat hos grundy thays a horrible mu. He went superman vs me. It was close but him doin that messed me
In the last match. The set was 2-1

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
nah I wouldve beat hos grundy thays a horrible mu. He went superman vs me. It was close but him doin that messed me
In the last match. The set was 2-1
Damn I gotta watch that. Oh that reminds me, did you check that thread about the Standing 2 otg that GamerBlake made? I wanted to know your thoughts on it.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
It has so much frane adv. Hmm corner? Interesting. How does it work in the corner?
F3 and 3 can trap into each other in the corner.

If someone is respecting strings after jump ins you can chain j1 or j2 into 3, then get a guaranteed b13 that no one blocks because no one knows that 3 is +10

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
What dash buff?

Also, b1 chaingun (hit confirm into ex) can discourage back dashing the string for 23% but I'm sure you knew that
Tbh I took a page out of your book KT I b1 Rocket them half the time they ether want to block high and eat the frame trap or get caught with the rocket on the back dash and eat the combo. Ether way some people just don't want to block it sometimes.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
GL noob here.

What is the point of the rockets?(db2) I only use them if my trait is active and they're trying to do air specials shenanigan, it AA and pops them up for a lantern's might.

They're really obvious and duckable, I don't really use them.

I keep hearing about frame advantage, can someone elaborate?

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
GL noob here.

What is the point of the rockets?(db2) I only use them if my trait is active and they're trying to do air specials shenanigan, it AA and pops them up for a lantern's might.

They're really obvious and duckable, I don't really use them.

I keep hearing about frame advantage, can someone elaborate?
it is +20 on block. If they block it you get free b1.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Using turbine to dodge doomsdays supernova works really good. Mb b3 is good. But turbine works all the time. I tested it. And if the doomsday player doesnt do mb supernova the turbine will hit. Any of you guys do that?
any video of this? or whats the timing id like to save mete, a good DD can be a hassle
also the dash buff is desperately needed, hopefully after it he wont be zoned to death by everyone