What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Its a random weird birthday cake someone made me with flan and chocolate. And its distracting enough to draw attention to things I post. Lol

That's much better to do, but if you play people who know the tech, you tend to be better off doing j3 b13 or j3 f3 to try and mess with their blocking. I know before evo I was doing j3 b2 oa mb, b3 223 turbine. But since the j3 reset is more well known now, your far less likely to get the hit, and b13 allows you to have enough time to determine whether to commit to trait lm or block stun with gatlin or rp.
Explain the JI3 reset?

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
That's much better to do, but if you play people who know the tech, you tend to be better off doing j3 b13 or j3 f3 to try and mess with their blocking. I know before evo I was doing j3 b2 oa mb, b3 223 turbine. But since the j3 reset is more well known now, your far less likely to get the hit, and b13 allows you to have enough time to determine whether to commit to trait lm or block stun with gatlin or rp.
While that is true you still have the option to not commit to crossover j3 but forward j3 for mind games.

After a mb LM, you walk forward a little then j3, it crosses up and you can do the b2oa rocket mb for big damage if they don't know of it. When they figure it out do the cross up j3 into d1,b13 blah blah blah. The d1 works in combo and if they block, the double low throws off there timing.

I am on psn myztery_sorrow can show you in practice room if you want to see how it works if descriptions don't help
Appreciate it but I don't have internet right now cause we're moving soon. Send me a friend request and we'll do matches sometime.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

OK will do that when I go back online, it is a shared account since I have a roomate, but g.l is the perfect character for teaching friends how to block resets and deal with zoning, so I never have to switch characters, besides prepatch d.s scorp, and cyborg

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Here is something for those wake up happy Black Adam's that use cage alot. Off a B1,2 or a D3 sweep you get this set up.

Here is also something interesting. Ambiguous jump 2 set ups off LM kinda similar to the WC reset. In this game there are stand up frames on the bounce before the character can crouch again. So I figured this might be something for people to see here and then try out.

Endeavor

Here is something for those wake up happy Black Adam's that use cage alot. Off a B1,2 or a D3 sweep you get this set up.

Here is also something interesting. Ambiguous jump 2 set ups off LM kinda similar to the WC reset. In this game there are stand up frames on the bounce before the character can crouch again. So I figured this might be something for people to see here and then try out.

You step up forward like in the WC reset correct?

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
you barely step forward to get the cross up for some reason the J2 hitbox is more then just the point of his fist.

Endeavor

you barely step forward to get the cross up for some reason the J2 hitbox is more then just the point of his fist.
Barely I mean with the j3 version I just step forward like normal and it crosses over, Idk how to step shorter than normal. Oh and for some reason, that f3 combo that you do f3, s3 ORMB, j2, b2, LMMB, j2, 223, LM I cant get the b2 to connect after the j2.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Using turbine to dodge doomsdays supernova works really good. Mb b3 is good. But turbine works all the time. I tested it. And if the doomsday player doesnt do mb supernova the turbine will hit. Any of you guys do that?

Endeavor

Using turbine to dodge doomsdays supernova works really good. Mb b3 is good. But turbine works all the time. I tested it. And if the doomsday player doesnt do mb supernova the turbine will hit. Any of you guys do that?
I tried doing that but usually all I do is get hit, I usually just MBf3.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I like it better saves me meter. But use whatever you like better. I cant wait for that dash buff and john stewart skin!