Dead Shot 6 - 4
Black Canary 6 - 4
Firestorm 5 - 5
Poison Ivy 3 - 7
Black Adam 4 - 6
Darkseid 5 - 5
Brainiac 6 - 4
I can get behind Supes and AMAN at 3-7,

Curious on Ivy at 3-7 though, Thoughts on it? I don't feel its as bad as that.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
I can get behind Supes and AMAN at 3-7,

Curious on Ivy at 3-7 though, Thoughts on it? I don't feel its as bad as that.
You cannot move. You can never shoot arrows. You can't mb roll. She has better neutral than you. All you can do is bully her on wake up and jump at her, but from full to mid range you literally can't do anything. It's Aquaman's zoning on steroids with f3 and b2 sprinkled in between. Play Dragon.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I really need to gain access to some of these players. Still haven't seen half the cast.

Last edited:

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
He does have unreactable mixups in some cases.

F2d1xx mb stinger can not be blocked on reaction if they use fuzzy to guard f2d13 and f2d1xx4. Also if you have an ice arrow f2d1xx low 4, f2d13 and f2d1xx jump back overhead arrow is pretty hard to block. It is more work than required by other characters though.

I played a pretty decent aquaman last night and I felt playing at mid range where from the deep is punishable was best. I was mostly using fire arrows while trying to back him to the corner and it worked pretty well.
I find it a little suspicious that the consensus is that Atrocitus is completely and utterly unfuzziable on both overheads in f223 but Green Arrow's mixups are easy to react to. To my knowledge (please let me know if I'm mistaken), fuzzying the *second* overhead vs Atrocitus is a 5 frame fuzzy and Green Arrow's f2d13 vs f2d1d4 is a 7 frame fuzzy. Green Arrow is easier to fuzzy but it's really not as huge of a difference as people make it sound like.

Either Green Arrows should be successfully mixing people up more (and they're being predictable), or Atrocitus will start to get fuzzied some of the time (maybe not totally consistently) once people have enough practice.

Scoot Magee

I find it a little suspicious that the consensus is that Atrocitus is completely and utterly unfuzziable on both overheads in f223 but Green Arrow's mixups are easy to react to. To my knowledge (please let me know if I'm mistaken), fuzzying the *second* overhead vs Atrocitus is a 5 frame fuzzy and Green Arrow's f2d13 vs f2d1d4 is a 7 frame fuzzy. Green Arrows is easier to fuzzy but it's really not as huge of a difference as people make it sound like.
Well I'm hoping a lot of people don't base their experience with blocking on the online version of the game.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I find it a little suspicious that the consensus is that Atrocitus is completely and utterly unfuzziable on both overheads in f223 but Green Arrow's mixups are easy to react to. To my knowledge (please let me know if I'm mistaken), fuzzying the *second* overhead vs Atrocitus is a 5 frame fuzzy and Green Arrow's f2d13 vs f2d1d4 is a 7 frame fuzzy. Green Arrow is easier to fuzzy but it's really not as huge of a difference as people make it sound like.

Either Green Arrows should be successfully mixing people up more (and they're being predictable), or Atrocitus will start to get fuzzied some of the time (maybe not totally consistently) once people have enough practice.
Maybe you have a point but Arrow's string is easier to see because if he does F2D1D4 he is krouching and that animation is more distinct...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
But the fuzzy guard is really just a rhythm. There's really no visual indicator needed to block f2d13 and f2d1 xx low 4.
Hmm... I never had to block it myself and I don't use it that much since most people I played, block it well, so I guess I'll test it sometime.

Scoot Magee

Yesterday I thought 33 jailed into up haven blast in the corner. Then I realized I didn't have it set to always crouch, like a bum.

Scoot Magee

How do you guys approach the super girl matchup?
Get her ass to the corner to limit her mobility. I usually play with fire arrows to score knockdowns and try to push her to the corner with MB stinger.

Her air and ground dash are very quick so I normally try to keep arrows on the screen as much as possible until I can gain enough advantage to apply offense. You really have to keep her from dashing in on you. Make sure to keep teleport in mind, bait it and punish it.

I would avoid trying to play any type of footsies vs her. Just try to gain frame advantage from arrows and use the advantage to push her back. Avoid getting cornered and use a lot of push block.

It's a pretty bare bones explanation but it is effective.
He also 7-3 him in Injustice 1 lol
Wait, Arrow beat Bane 7-3 in the first Injustice? Did you mean to put that Bane beats arrow in this one?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Get her ass to the corner to limit her mobility. I usually play with fire arrows to score knockdowns and try to push her to the corner with MB stinger.

Her air and ground dash are very quick so I normally try to keep arrows on the screen as much as possible until I can gain enough advantage to apply offense. You really have to keep her from dashing in on you. Make sure to keep teleport in mind, bait it and punish it.

I would avoid trying to play any type of footsies vs her. Just try to gain frame advantage from arrows and use the advantage to push her back. Avoid getting cornered and use a lot of push block.

It's a pretty bare bones explanation but it is effective.

Wait, Arrow beat Bane 7-3 in the first Injustice? Did you mean to put that Bane beats arrow in this one?
No Green Arrow beat Bane 7 to 3 in Injustice 1 and 2.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I never felt comfortable against Bane in INJ 1 as Arrow, but I was total ass so yeah it wouldn't shock me that Arrow won.

Scoot Magee

No Green Arrow beat Bane 7 to 3 in Injustice 1 and 2.
I see. I remember arguing that the match was even towards the end of the games life. People generally thought that bane won the match. Why do you think it was 7-3 in arrows favor?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Savage Blast all day every day. I beat every single Bane I played in tournament after I figured it out.
I played a long set with with Bipolar's Bane & GGA Max's Bane and this is basically the strategy. Also, once knocked down, their meaty timing has to be absolutely perfect, otherwise wake up Hurricane bow will break his armor and then back to Savage blast all day/everyday.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
My EARLY MU chart:

(GA - Other Character)
Cyborg 5 - 5
GL 5 - 5
Flash 5 - 5
Gorilla Grodd 6 - 4
Aquaman 3 - 7
Atrocitus 4 - 6
Batman 6 - 4
Superman 3 - 7
Supergirl 4 - 6
Dr Fate 5 - 5
Robin 5 - 5
Bane 7 - 3
Scarecrow 6 - 4 (Maybe 7 - 3)
Catwoman 6 - 4
Joker 7 - 3
Green Arrow 9 - 1
Cpt Cold 7 - 3
Cheetah 5 - 5 (Prolly in GAs favor tbh)
Stamp Thing 7 - 3
Blue Beetle 6 - 4
Harley 6 - 4 (maybe 5 - 5)
WoWo 6 - 4
Dead Shot 6 - 4
Black Canary 6 - 4
Firestorm 5 - 5
Poison Ivy 3 - 7
Black Adam 4 - 6
Darkseid 5 - 5
Brainiac 6 - 4
Cossner, GA isn't 5-5 with Cyborg, bro. You care to come over here on XB1 and play a couple Cyborg players? Cyborg doesn't respect GA at all. That trait helps Cyborg when GA happens to close in on him all the time. Plus, Cyborg grapples away and reset the full screen pressure. Crap is crazy!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Cossner, GA isn't 5-5 with Cyborg, bro. You care to come over here on XB1 and play a couple Cyborg players? Cyborg doesn't respect GA at all. That trait helps Cyborg when GA happens to close in on him all the time. Plus, Cyborg grapples away and reset the full screen pressure. Crap is crazy!
Yeah I'm always down for games, this is an early mu chart.

Last edited:

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Is 111~electric arrow, b3 true combo? How much hitstan on electric arrow? In online people often block my b3 after electric arrow