What's new

Green Arrow General Discussion Thread

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft

Continuation of the pre-release general discussion thread! Here we discuss strategies, framedata, lore and pretty much anything Green Arrow related.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I posted this in the other thread. All his strings besides 33 and b13 can be interrupted with super. I haven't had time to test but I'm assuming anything with frame 1 armor will work as well. I honestly don't know how significant this will actually be, just good to know.

cyke_out

Noob
I'm having a hard time getting 223, electric arrow, b3 to connect consistently. Is there any tips or spacing I need to be aware of, or is it a case of just keep practicing?

Landonio

n00b
Can we get some combo lists, i played alot of arrow in inj1 and am confused on the meterless and 1 meter bnbs or new corner bnbs now, im like still doing inj1 combos lol
For real. I never even played Injustice 2, and I'm about as lost as I can be. I have seen 0 info on Green Arrow. No vids. No one's playing him. Nothing. But I'm committed to maining him or at least learning him. We desperately need a beginner's guide or something.

Last edited:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm having a hard time getting 223, electric arrow, b3 to connect consistently. Is there any tips or spacing I need to be aware of, or is it a case of just keep practicing?
Just practice and try to do the B3 as soon as you recover from the electric arrow shot...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
For real. I never even played Injustice 2, and I'm about as lost as I can be. I have seen 0 info on Green Lantern. No vids. No one's playing him. Nothing. But I'm committed to maining him or at least learning him. We desperately need a beginner's guide or something.
lol... Green Lantern? I think you're in the wrong thread..

Reactions: 7L
I'll throw together what i've been doing midscreen for people I haven't messed around with the corner too much i'll most likely just copy Chris's stuff

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I posted this in the other thread. All his strings besides 33 and b13 can be interrupted with super. I haven't had time to test but I'm assuming anything with frame 1 armor will work as well. I honestly don't know how significant this will actually be, just good to know.
Yeah.. That's good to know. I tested it and some of the strings punish them if they backdash, and he looks safe otherwise. I don't know what armor would be able to go through the gap other than super. Arrow primarily relies on D1 up klose, so it hopefully won't be a big deal.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My God is Boxing Glove Arrow ever a game changer. If I got it out the amount of damage it yields both in and out of combos is just too damned awesome. This thing plus all his other changes is fast making arrow back into the machine I wanted him to become in the first game. I think this dude can go places again.

Plymarco

Worst Kitana ever?
Are there any green arrow streamers/youtubers? Looking for some ideas on what I should do in the neutral.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Yeah.. That's good to know. I tested it and some of the strings punish them if they backdash, and he looks safe otherwise. I don't know what armor would be able to go through the gap other than super. Arrow primarily relies on D1 up klose, so it hopefully won't be a big deal.
I know bane is an issue in that regard but imo you shouldn't be attacking bane up close when he has access to armor.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
Taking from what Chris showed in the corner, I've got a good game plan. I'm getting great meterless damage from f213 and 111 starters while throwing in a MB F3 every now and then. Just be aware of which arrow you have nocked (ice or shock) and do the appropriate optimal combo and end with a string into nocking the other.

What are you guys doing on wakeup? Slides to keep them honest when they rush too much? Does the slide have invincible frames? i feel im getting blown up still when I try it.