What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slymind

Noob
My question is if Cage's forceball in stunt double variation has the same startup as the other version in the others variations given that it goes fully horizontal.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Do you guys prefer big posts about multiple chars of tidbits of info rapidly?
Definitely big posts. Would be great if You could post some info (strings, combo starters and frame data) about Torr and Takeda. Much appreciated in advance.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
KL

SPIN = 6F
34 ACT
38 RECO
-25 BLK
+70 HIT
0 CANCEL
mid - 5%, 1.62% on block

Divekick = 5f
16 act
-37 blk

can combo out of with at least ex spin

backdash is sub-par at best
Can he do the dive-over stuff where he divekicks past you and across the stage?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
From my impressions, he is very well rounded, has a low starter that you can combo from with 1 bar, a meterless overhead you can't combo from, far reaching normals etc

Only problem I see is the max damage I've found for cryomancer is 36% 1 bar, damage seems to be lacking in other variations but I've only tried Gmanster and Cryo.

EX Iceball is comboable from most of his strings and is -7 while pushing the opponent back at sweep distance, extremely deceiving animation which by looking at it I'd actually estimate -10.

Let's hope this isn't another Injustice in the sense of release patches changing frame data.
When are you going to post some combos, man? I'm desperate!

Don't think you can actually download Goro yet.
Yes, you can, I already talked to someone who played him.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
ERRON GIT YER PISTOL DRAWN

jokers backdash, longer reach, more slow mo

decent f dash

throw sends fullscreen, throw animations are the exact same other than a grab by the shoulders and side switch

alot of stuff is safe

7f jab, 10f -5 d3 super short

all his low pokes are super short

coin toss hits sweep distance

has a fullscreen low profile slide, no combo

spikes placed only in front, ex more duration

f1 overhead gun handle overhead punch

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Kotal Kahn

Someone told me his strings are all at least -5 or so...its that true?

Thanks
everyone has

strings that are 0

strings that are -3 to -5

strings that are -7 to -10

strings that are double digits -

OFC all of this is subject to change a la injustice release patch but you get an idea

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
some are -, one is +7, ex is +21 i think

overhead, can be insta aired

his air dominion is amazing, i just did a few moves but he seems extremely well done and fun to play
What do you mean by "some are -, one is +7"? He has different kunai or is that just for different heights?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
low gas can is meter burned MK style as if joker would do so from a combo AKA no throwing it and MB whenever you feel like it

he has a stand off special where he assumes a stand off pose, cannot cancel with dash

Status
Not open for further replies.