What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repulsar

Noob
Yo guys, I just got the game from a local retailer here in Greece and as a Subzero main, i entered the lab to check his moveset, combos etc. If you have any questions and I can answer them, feel free to ask.

If im breaking any posting rules of TYM because i have the game early, then plz delete my thread and im sorry in advance.

So far i have experimented with his cryomancer variation and it seems to me that its pretty solid.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Yo guys, I just got the game from a local retailer here in Greece and as a Subzero main, i entered the lab to check his moveset, combos etc. If you have any questions and I can answer them, feel free to ask.

If im breaking any posting rules of TYM because i have the game early, then plz delete my thread and im sorry in advance.

So far i have experimented with his cryomancer variation and it seems to me that its pretty solid.
Xexexe!!!!
Seven? Plaisio? Where damn it !?
(Seven egw kai perimenw...)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
What has the most range string wise and does his slide have good corner carry as an ender?

Repulsar

Noob
Also startup of ice clone would be great
Best strings range wise I believe are the f4,2 and his 1,2. Especially the f4,2 string covers a very good amount of screen space.

His slide has about 2 characters of screen space carry to the corner. As an ender i have some problems so far while the opponent is in jungle state. The slide comes out so fast that Sub goes under the opponent.

Also startup of Ice Klone is 7 frames and his ex version is 5 frames

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Best strings range wise I believe are the f4,2 and his 1,2. Especially the f4,2 string covers a very good amount of screen space.

His slide has about 2 characters of screen space carry to the corner. As an ender i have some problems so far while the opponent is in jungle state. The slide comes out so fast that Sub goes under the opponent.

Also startup of Ice Klone is 7 frames and his ex version is 5 frames
Nice! Do any of these strings lead to combos and are there any strings that look like go-to combo starters?

Repulsar

Noob
Nice! Do any of these strings lead to combos and are there any strings that look like go-to combo starters?

Both of those strings are cancelable with specials so yeah you can combo start easily.

The go-to combo starter at least in cryomancer variation is his f1,2,2. It causes a pop up so you can follow up easily.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Does Kung Lao's teleport 3 still hits crouch? Can you punish raiden's teleport by pressing buttons AFTER he teleported?
Not subzero related but ^__________^

Status
Not open for further replies.