What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Thats not the Chip block

Thats Raiden doing an animation cancel resulting in a loss of defensive meter.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Thats not the Chip block

Thats Raiden doing an animation cancel resulting in a loss of defensive meter.
You're likely not looking at the right moment. Corruption is talking about a point where the meter completely disappears, not merely empties out. There is no cancel that actually removes your defensive meter. He said around 2 minutes, but it's not exactly 2 minutes. Check about 2:16.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I don't really think this tutorial thing is material. If the dataminer guy is faking anything, he probably did so by editing a legitimate file rather than write the whole thing out from scratch. That'd be insane.

I don't really think this tutorial thing is material. If the dataminer guy is faking anything, he probably did so by editing a legitimate file rather than write the whole thing out from scratch. That'd be insane.
Well i decrypted the encrypted version of the file to make sure there was no editing and the DLC names are still there. So the legit file has the DLC

I'm late to the party, but can anyone comment on what the stats screens look like? NRS has steadily built out the stats that are tracked each game, and I'd love to know how MK11's stack up. So, similar to Injustice 2, or did they go full capcom and give us something like SFV?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Well, things settled down quite a bit.

Here are a few Jacqui combos and a brutality showcase for a few characters lol

Jacqui combos

Kotal brutality

Dvorah brutality

Jacqui brutality

Johnny brutality

Erron brutality

how many skins we got for "free"? just the basic suits and we have to unlock everthing else? or we got some for free? :D
You start with the default one and different color one.
Only exceptions I'm aware of is Liu and Lao.
You start with 4 for Liu (2 revenant w/armor, 1 revenant without and 1 human look), and 5 for Lao (2 armor revenant, 2 without armor and 1 human).

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@TrulyAmiracle Can you let us know how long Shao Kahn's buffs last, and how easy is it to safely get them out? And what does his 3rd buff do, the summoned soldier thing?

Well, things settled down quite a bit.

Here are a few Jacqui combos and a brutality showcase for a few characters lol

Jacqui combos

Kotal brutality

Dvorah brutality

Jacqui brutality

Johnny brutality

Erron brutality

You start with the default one and different color one.
Only exceptions I'm aware of is Liu and Lao.
You start with 4 for Liu (2 revenant w/armor, 1 revenant without and 1 human look), and 5 for Lao (2 armor revenant, 2 without armor and 1 human).
THX for the answer! :) The different color one is random for each player or everybody gets the same color?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Well i decrypted the encrypted version of the file to make sure there was no editing and the DLC names are still there. So the legit file has the DLC
I am skeptical of the Switch Datamine leak. Even though it's legit saying those DLC I believe they could be placeholder names or the ones who did Switch port just added it in for fun.
I'd feel more comfortable with the idea if we can cross check it with PS4/XB1/PC versions before claiming it's 100%

Id appreciate it if you and others did this cuz I have no clue how to do this on my Xbox one and phone.