What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

Well, things settled down quite a bit.

Here are a few Jacqui combos and a brutality showcase for a few characters lol

Jacqui combos

Kotal brutality

Dvorah brutality

Jacqui brutality

Johnny brutality

Erron brutality

You start with the default one and different color one.
Only exceptions I'm aware of is Liu and Lao.
You start with 4 for Liu (2 revenant w/armor, 1 revenant without and 1 human look), and 5 for Lao (2 armor revenant, 2 without armor and 1 human).
OMG that D’VORAH Spider-man pose at the end of Brutality, That’s it I will definitely try her before Shang comes!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
@TrulyAmiracle Can you let us know how long Shao Kahn's buffs last, and how easy is it to safely get them out? And what does his 3rd buff do, the summoned soldier thing?
They last 8-10 seconds, honestly I can't think of a way to get them out safely coz the recovery is insanely long.

The priest move buffs your damage on hammer moves, dunno if it has other effects but that's what it seems like at least. d2 regular is 140 but 154 with priest buff.

THX for the answer! :) The different color one is random for each player or everybody gets the same color?
Same for everyone, basically a color for second variation so you'd have 2 different ones at the start.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
They last 8-10 seconds, honestly I can't think of a way to get them out safely coz the recovery is insanely long.

The priest move buffs your damage on hammer moves, dunno if it has other effects but that's what it seems like at least. d2 regular is 140 but 154 with priest buff.
Would you say it's comparable to Cyrax's bombs in MKX being 107f startup? How long is the startup and recovery?

Same for everyone, basically a color for second variation so you'd have 2 different ones at the start.
THX again and enjoy the game man! :D

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Thanks again for posting all of the abilities! My kustom variations are looking pretty neat if I do say so myself.

I guess the only thing I can think of wanting to see now are intros/outros for whatever characters we haven't gotten to see yet seen yet. :) But if not that's cool. Enjoy the game!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I got Sub's and Jax's intros I just gotta upload them.

For now, watch this sick anti air from Jacqui.

I also ran into ForeverKing and he fucked my shit up, I did see some neat combos tho so I recorded them
That Jacqui AA looks as broke as Barakas shatter spikes. But I love AAs soooo no bias here

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Was there a Kitana video, showing all her costumes, gear pieces, intros and win poses?
Got Taken down. Jade/scorp/noob/scarlet/Cass/Cetrion were here at some point. WB didnt like that.

@TrulyAmiracle i would like to see the match between you and King. I am interested in seeing your kung and Kings Kollector
Was the other way around, He played Lao lol. Sadly i only recorded the last bit for the combos coz i pressed share by accident mid set...

Last edited:

Chaystic

I'll eat you up
Anything left that someone REALLY wants to see? I can't keep up with the thread.

But yeah all videos are getting taken down...

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Anything left that someone REALLY wants to see? I can't keep up with the thread.

But yeah all videos are getting taken down...
List of Fatality inputs for each character? Whenever someone finds them or unlocks them. Since #2 is hidden until unlocked.

TZA

Noob
Any chance at Kollector footage please? Strings or a combo that can’t be found on the Kombat Kast

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Any chance at Kollector footage please? Strings or a combo that can’t be found on the Kombat Kast
I've been playing him a lot so I'll upload a few things tomorrow, but man this fool can't combo for shit...
even with MB Bola at best you get string into stabby special or jump kick d1 into string stabby special in the corner.
His trailer lies coz they do the command grab KB mid combo which isnt even possible lol.
He has a restand string but it's 0 on hit and his fastest normal is 8f so idk how to utilize that.