What's new

General Injustice Video Discussion Thread.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Another better look at her super.

Her gimmick is a unblockable combo.
The video is from gametrailers so be warned the video will be shitty as fuck.
Wow at first iw as like thats a little unfair for a mimic,,,
but then i seen it doesn't do much damage, you need to obtain it by doing combos, and it doesn't cause a stun or Bounce, so im happy with that,
on the bad side it will give Zoners a better reason to zone

BTW man your a hero at finding info on this game keep it up

shig

kool guy
Nightwing exploding the generator is weird because he doesn't use explosives in any other move, unlike Batman. I saw Catwoman doing the same move at the Insurgency stage, and I think a divekick also suits her better.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

Here is a video of Wonder Woman versus Harley Quinn.
Being played by two 80 year old woman.

Wondy can use her tiara throw in the air, this game sure does have a lot of air usable specials.
Harley has a neat string where she spins like a balerina or something.

Wanted to say this a few months ago but I forgot. Anyways, anyone else disappointed by the short amount of videos we got from the NY Comic Con? I honestly thought we would have seen way more than what we did. OH well, here's to something new being shown soon.

i don't like how superman starts the fight as clark kent. if i remember well he had no secret identity in that story
Red Son?
Well, in the end he had it, but that kinda doesn't count.
It's also just a different suit for him. You can't expect them to make an entirely new intro for the sake of the secret identity.

Red Son?
Well, in the end he had it, but that kinda doesn't count.
It's also just a different suit for him. You can't expect them to make an entirely new intro for the sake of the secret identity.
and if he stops being clark kent to be a full time dictator?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The video of CD jr playing as Green Arrow is still the best gameplay video I've seen. It's the only video that really has gotten my hype about this game. Also made me want to main Green Arrow!