What's new

General Injustice Video Discussion Thread.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
It's a shame that hit ends the round, I'd have liked to see if there's some real comboability there (preferably into something that causes a fullscreen knockback so the obstacle course may resume :D).

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yooooooo looks like Hawkgirl has an armored dash! GA fires off a shot and she goes right through it! Likely a meter burn variant, but that is useful. Reminds me of Chin in KoF XIII. Getting pinned? EX BACKFIST! You were suddenly alllll in their stuff. People feared it. Hawkgirl is a bit overlooked right now, but she has some good tools so far. I also dig her Izuna Drop.

AnaboliChris

Master of Magnetism
Was enjoying the freedom of not having the block button...went through the cast and see who could cross up after a sweep:

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Anyone else experienced lag or framerate issues when using the practice modes record/playback function for combos?

When i was trying to record a combo it would lag mid-string and cause me to drop it. Turn the recording off and do it free and land it 5 times in a row, then you get visual framerate drops when its recording.

Im on ps3 so if anyone else experiences this let me know, i would love to think im just going crazy but it was quite serious lag.