What's new

General Injustice Video Discussion Thread.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I couldn't help, but laugh as Grundy couldn't get a move off before Superman snuffed it so he goes for a jumping move and the second he jumps he gets AA thrown. I hope CDjr. picks it up tomorrow and discovers Grundy has something that gets him a hit like seismo stomp or some sort of armor or durable move. Maybe that stuff is tied to his meter and EX-moves to make him an armored comeback character? Can't wait to start getting some details soon.

^ 14:04 ... Catwoman loses the fight and stays on the ground, without standing up for a second just to fall on her ass again. NRS removed that weird BUG!

They didn't. watch the end of this. Maybe Catwoman doesn't have that animation yet.
But in that particular video Batman just stood up to kneel and catch breath, since he is the god damn Batman and he doesn't spend too much time on the ground at all.

One more video from the Comic Con.
Spoilers: Batman always wins! After Green Arrow loses the fight, he stays on the ground, without standing up, so the bug is indeed fixed.

Unfortunately there is some retarded idiot commentating the fight, while some of the staff is explaining the Green Arrow character -_- Can't hear much from it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
For the stupid get up animation thing.

Optimistic view, that build seems just like the old build, none of the characters have probably changed, just added in the two new ones and the stage, and the two new ones don't have it because they removed that animation.

Pessimistic view, they simply don't have the animations put in yet, and those animations are too hard to fix, but they are staying because of DC mandates, and they really want to hit you over the head with the fact that Superman and Batman do not kill EVER. Just like in the Arkham games, and you can see peoples bodies still breathing after fights, very obviously and kinda silly looking.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Super shitty quality video.
Catwoman can use her whip in the air.
Her super art looking gimmick power's last hit seems unblockable or something.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Just found a couple other vids.

There's a new stage interaction in the second part of Metropolis, and the hovercar in the first part respawns/is replaced (I dunno if that's new, but it's the first time I noticed it).

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Catwoman's stage transition attack seems like the best so far, its instant and is a fast advancing attack.

Harley has a string that causes a stun state.
Batman has a Kano headbutt as a command normal, at least I think its a headbutt.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Prinz
They fixed WW's stance problem, also she in fact does have a bracelet deflection thing, or that might be her blocking animation, but its in there in some form.
Still kinda fugly though :/

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Rathalos Her arms are sometimes glowing, maybe that's the when she can deflect. Also she uses meter to start that glowing.

Edit: Actually it gives meter :confused: So it should be a suprer move which has duration like Jade's glow. I like :)

Catwoman vs Batman

There is a turret gun in the future city stage now.
It seems if you knock someone into a juggle state you can use it for extra damage.
10 seconds into the video, Catwoman performs a move where she leans back. I wonder if it allows her to evade projectiles? If projectiles don't trade in the final build I wonder if characters will have moves that allow them to dodge projectiles. If so I hope it's used in the next MK.

One more video!
Superman VS Solomon Grundy. A lot of stage transactions and stage interaction right there and some serious Solomon Grundy grapple action later on in the video!

PS: New character confirmed?
PPS: *Trollface.jpeg

1. Green arrow looks like the offspring of reptile and kitana...awesome.
2. Ga has an unblockable super, I smell reset.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I loved that interview with Hector Sanchez. That guy is pretty damn cool.
And it's a great thing that you hear the name "Red Hood" so often, when it comes to Injustice. He is my favorite DC character alongside Nightwing, so the chances that he might be in the game are pretty high, if you take a look at all the fan-demand. If not at the beginning, then maybe as a DLC character.

And my assumptions seem to be correct!
GA @ Superman + heroes and Catwoman @ Batman + villains. It's a faction based character select :) Heroes VS Batman and the villains. Story-spoiler!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Catwoman's super.
Wow CWs Super is very similar to Mils haha

Plus did i say Catwomen Crawl,, fucking sick, This game.
I love every char has unique movements and Attributes unlike MKs copy and paste, i think Reptile was only char with slightly unique movements