What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough
I've been having issues with the game giving me the synchronization error as well. It only started yesterday, and it doesn't happen in every ranked match. I'd say its been happening on about every other game. Also, it seems to only happen against certain people, which leads me to another question. Is this do some minor hotfix that wasn't a fullblown patch?

I've already tried clearing my cache, and it still happens on occasion.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Usually the cache / updates re-downloading gets rid of that problem, but in your case, hmmm...
Do you think your disc might be broken? (Can you install Injustice? If that works, why not trying that? Maybe it works)
How do you redownload updates for injustice? My xbox last days is doing weird, freezing and giving dirty disc errors. Always happens when i dont automatically sign in on xbl when game starts, when i do this abd try to start a game, i get the dirty disc error. I also tryed with a copy of friend and same problem. After rebooting xbox a couple of times it works normally. But its starting to happen too much now and deleting cash didnt solve it.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Is this going to happen every time there is an update or hotfix?

Went to play today, selected multiplayer > xbox live assuming it would prompt me about the hot fix or whatever, it didn't, and the game froze at the xbox live screen. Rebooted and now the game is freezing on the freakin title screen

Went to play today, selected multiplayer > xbox live assuming it would prompt me about the hot fix or whatever, it didn't, and the game froze at the xbox live screen. Rebooted and now the game is freezing on the freakin title screen
Same here. Sometimes I don't even make it to the title screen.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink

same problem, restarting xbox third time in a row now...

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It was an exchange for my original copy, thankfully. Don't fancy buying another disc! It is playable once is has settled in, but I have to go through the download compats/freeze/reset thing every session.

Cheers for the help, I'll try deleting everything apart from data saves and report back.
sounds like sectors of your xbox harddrive are going bad. Im not sure if there are harddrive testing utils in the system menu of retail units? Another option you atleast have now is sticking a pretty big usb stick in the back of your xbox and using that to save data.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This has been happening to me for weeks and it's incredibly frustrating. It's happening right now. I've restarted 5 times and I can't get past the character select screen. My disc is FLAWLESS as well as my system itself. This is the ONLY god damn game it happens with. Ugh.

Is clearing the cache working for you guys? I've already had to do that once before.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
This has been happening to me for weeks and it's incredibly frustrating. It's happening right now. I've restarted 5 times and I can't get past the character select screen. My disc is FLAWLESS as well as my system itself. This is the ONLY god damn game it happens with. Ugh.

Is clearing the cache working for you guys? I've already had to do that once before.
Well clearing cash helped, but i have had so many times i had to reboot xbox and now this, that i hope its gonna be fixed soon.

I experienced an issue today when I started to play Injustice on my Xbox 360. I downloaded scorpion and went to try him out through training mode to only have my Xbox freeze at the character selection screen. I tried a few more times with the same results so afterwards I deleted my character download of scorpion to try again. I got past the character and level selection to only have it freeze on the loading screen before the fight. I tried this again with the same results but now at the loading screen.

I just tried again and now the character selection is only showing scorpion and batgirl and not lobo, as well, the game is still freezing whether it be in battle mode, s.t.a.r labs, training, and even multiplayer.

At first I thought maybe it's my system acting up so I tried a couple other games to see if they would freeze too but they didn't which brings me here. I believe there is a flaw with the scorpion DLC where it freezes your game because I played Injustice last night with no problems in til today.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this problem and is there a way to fix it or am I going to have to wait forever for a response and/or a fix?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I've been having issues with the game giving me the synchronization error as well. It only started yesterday, and it doesn't happen in every ranked match. I'd say its been happening on about every other game. Also, it seems to only happen against certain people, which leads me to another question. Is this do some minor hotfix that wasn't a fullblown patch?

I've already tried clearing my cache, and it still happens on occasion.
Here's a question for you....is it when you choose Red Son Deathstroke? Because EVERY TIME I choose that skin online (especially KOH), the game desyncs. So annoying.

For anyone asking how to clear the cache, go to your storage on your HD and select Injustice. Delete ONLY the "title update" and then play the game. It will force you download an update then you should be good.

Here's a question for you....is it when you choose Red Son Deathstroke? Because EVERY TIME I choose that skin online (especially KOH), the game desyncs. So annoying.

For anyone asking how to clear the cache, go to your storage on your HD and select Injustice. Delete ONLY the "title update" and then play the game. It will force you download an update then you should be good.
All the title updates or just the lastest one with doomsdays costume?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out haha I'll give it a try and see if it works.

EDIT 2: It works for now :)

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough

I don't play as DS anymore, and haven't for a couple weeks, so that wouldn't be it. I noticed that the desynch error only occurs when scorps isnt visible (he doesnt even appear in the hero select screen) before the match begins. If he is available to pick, then I dont get the error.

All in all I think it's a pretty bizarre error, and yes I do have the season pass, so you'd think he would always be available to pick...hence the error.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I'll make this short and sweet someone help!
When i downloaded scorpion(season pass) I was able to play, since then I can load the game but CANNOT get any of the buttons or dpad to work in game(that goes for story, practice, online, battles)
Basiclly the only thing hat WILL work every time is left trigger(flip stance) and the joystick for motion

Now i'll list what I've tried to fix it:
Checked controller(works on other games)
Deleted game update from hard drive and re-downloaded it
re-downloaded all DLC
re-map my layout
The only thing that "worked" was switching profiles but my other profile isn't live so this doesn't help me.

to be clear this happens ONLY in game in the menu's/character/level select screens controller functions right

so PLEASE someone tell me what to do I miss my game :)