What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Clearing out my cache seemed to do the job. No loss of costume/XP/ect.

Might be an easier fix then deleting the patch or game info.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Not too sure about this but whenever my game starts freezing I just clear the cache on my storage devices where the updates are installed then it works like a charm for another week or so or maybe more. Give it a shot at the very least. Go to settings, storage and select the one where the update/entire game is installed press Y and clear the cache.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Clearing the cache has only been a temporary fix. I have a 360 slim. I have to clear the cache everytime I boot up INJUSTICE.
They need to hotfix this IMMEDIATELY if they haven't already.

AdamWestDLC

Mayor of Quahog
This freezing business has been happening to me ever since the start of the month right after the patch/update before they released Lobo.
I thought maybe the next patch before Batgirl might clear up the porblem , but it hasn't.

Basically when I played this game last month in the first week of it's release , I had zero problems. No freeze ups at all. I played it alot too.

The day after I download the pre-lobo patch. Freezing starts.
Clearing cache/delting the patch , only seems to clear the problem for a short while.

The freezing will eventually come back after a while and for me in the exact same spots( either freezes before the title screen loads up or after I exit to the dashboard.... if I am lucky there are some ocassions when i play when i will not get freezing )

No other 360 game is freezing on me at the moment except this one.

I am also wondering if the freezing only effects those with DLC. Since I have some.
On top of the freezing , I also have this problem where the DLC only shows up " sometimes ".
For example turn on the game , go to character select .... DLC character is not appearing on the screen.
I decide to return to the dashboard. And boot up the game again.This time when I go to the character select screen , my character is actually on display unlike last time I booted up the game.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
When I try to get on xbox live multiplayer today, it prompts me to download the pack, then it says "Can't download Compat Pack 3..."

Anyone else getting this??

Edit: When I manually go to downloadable content and select compat pack 3 to download, it does work.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
How do u clear cache on the Xbox
go to desktop, go to storage, on the screen where it says console and cloud storage (or whatever it says) where it wants you to pick a storage device just hit "Y" instead. Select clear cache. Now when you turn on Injustice it will download the update

I can't DlC the red son
No one can. It was listed by mistake and it doesn't have any data yet.

AdamWestDLC

Mayor of Quahog
On top of freezing issues , I have alot of thimes , when I boot up my game and certain DLC doesn't show up on the character select screen.
But after booting up the game a second time, the DLC shows up.

This game seems to have trouble sensing/showing DLC sometimes.

Also I have had it numerous times in the past , when you connect to xbox live and I get the message that your compatibility packs are not up to date. And it makes you download one again.

Despite me having all compatibility packs up to date and downloaded.
This would happen several times. Even the day after I just downloaded it ... it asks me to download it again.

Not sure if this is the correct forum, please move if necessary.

I'm having real trouble with Injustice now - every time I start the game (online), it tells me that I'm out of synch and that I need to download the compat pack (every bloody time!) - and then it will still run slowly whilst trying to find me matches, disconnect me, block me from accessing the DLC characters, stutter as it loads, and even crash the machine (necessitating a router reset and Xbox power off/on).

MK9 was never like this.

Is there something I can do to sort this out?

I've periodically deleted cache and updates (re-downloading them), but it just won't run without problems every time I turn it on!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Usually the cache / updates re-downloading gets rid of that problem, but in your case, hmmm...
Do you think your disc might be broken? (Can you install Injustice? If that works, why not trying that? Maybe it works)

Thanks for the reply.

I've renewed the disc already and have checked it - it's completely unmarked that I can see. One of the errors that crops up is 'disc unreadable' before it freezes the console as I exit to dash.

It's already installed, but I guess my next option is deleting everything (apart from data saves) and starting again?

It's pretty ridiculous, never had this much trouble with any other title.

Just wondering if it's a 'common' set of problems with a known cause.

I've seen people complaining about freezes and lags every now and then, but clearing their cache, or deleting the updates and re-downloading them always worked for them.

But your error that the disc is unreadable is quite some heavy shit. I doubt that it has something to do with the common problem and I don't have a clue why it might be happening.
Spending the money on a new disc doesn't sound that great either :-7

It was an exchange for my original copy, thankfully. Don't fancy buying another disc! It is playable once is has settled in, but I have to go through the download compats/freeze/reset thing every session.

Cheers for the help, I'll try deleting everything apart from data saves and report back.