What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

KCJ506

Noob
Just tried to play the game and it was freezing up on me as well. Though I was playing it earlier today and it was working fine.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
It generally happens if you've been playing too long.

I give my system a good break on the rare occasions it actually freezes up.
Nope I barely have time to play and it happened to me as well. . Popped in sfxtk to see if its my xbox and sfxtk worked fine... Man so many glaring issues with this game

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

AkTiVe

o.o
Guys just delete the Title update from your HDD and re-update your game and it should fix that. It worked for me.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I had a recent issue with this myself. Yesterday I wanted to practice, and the game would freeze within 30 sec of every game I started. I tried other games and they all worked. So I called X-Box live support. I told him what my issue was. He immediately asked me "is it Injustice?" He said they have been recieving a very high call volume about this issue, then again that may be a standard line, sorry I'm a bit of a skeptic. Anyway he said to call WB and that's the best he could do.

I ened up deleting all the Injustice files saved on the HD and started it up again. It appears to work fine for now. Lost all my unlocked costumes but whatever.

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
Mine froze 3 or 4 times last night while in offline practice, during the demo screen, and in a single fight. All while I was connected to Xbl. Cleared cache this morning, has been working for 15 mins so far.

Mills

Born on a Monday
Man I was raging hard before because I let my brother use the disc when I was at work and when I came home it was all scratched a little bit and would crash whenever I went online, Been to town today but opted to get the disc cleaned instead of buying a new copy PHEW

Hope this gets fixed soon

EVERYONE READ. I made this account today becasue like everyone else ive been having an issue with freezing 5 minutes after starting up my game.

I even went to gamestop today to get another new copy. I was that convinced that my cd was broken. After reading everyone else has been having the same issues, i found that if i logg off my XBL account AND ALSO DISSCONECT FROM MY NETWORK the game works perfectly fine.

Im actually kind of mad becusae i thought it was my xbox screwing up and i thoguth i was just that unlucky. Im keeping this thread on a tab to check frequently with you guys and hopefully they fix this becuase this is a really bad bug and i cant even play with my account anymore :(

I had a freezing issue come up yesterday. I couldn't play for more than like 10 minutes without the game completely locking up both online and offline. I cleared my cache on my harddrive and it completely solved the issue. Hope it works for everyone else.

Steps (360):

(1) Go to dashboard
(2) Under Settings tab, choose the System option
(3) Choose Storage
(4) Place your cursor over your hard drive, then press Y
(5) Select Clear System Cache

Best of luck resolving the issue

I had a freezing issue come up yesterday. I couldn't play for more than like 10 minutes without the game completely locking up both online and offline. I cleared my cache on my harddrive and it completely solved the issue. Hope it works for everyone else.

Steps (360):

(1) Go to dashboard
(2) Under Settings tab, choose the System option
(3) Choose Storage
(4) Place your cursor over your hard drive, then press Y
(5) Select Clear System Cache

Best of luck resolving the issue

I was actually just about to post this as well. I did this and yes now the game works fine. Not too sure why it would do this on just this game, but i also deleted the Title update and re-updated it after i cleared my Cache. Gj

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
If you clear the cache doesn't it just force you to update or you can't connect to XBL?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I started playing again today as it is the weekend (joy) but I get about a couple of minutes into the game and boom, xbox freezes (not joy). Had a small look around by booting it up a couple of times and it seems my Flashpoint skins have gone missing as well?

Had a look online and apparently it's happening to a fair few people who say to delete the patch and let it reinstall or some such?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I just had this problem yesterday ( I just about flipped!) But I unistalled the game and deleted the patch, then re-installed the game and everything worked fine.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I had this issue 2 days ago. I ened up deleting everything Injustice on my HD, had to do that with some other games. It worked but put me back at lvl 1, but no big deal. Wish I would've tried to just delete the update first.