What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
If NRS couldn't be allowed to do KP2 or anything for PC, couldn't they have refunded PC users? Done anything? Even WB must be aware the potential backlash this could cause (and has caused). Seriously, either WB are the most money hungry douchebags on the face of this planet, or they are the new Konami.

You're talking but what you feel vs actual economics and how corporations work

What did i expect, i give up
Are you naturally this stupid, or are you just trying very hard just for me?

What I'm feeling has nothing to do with what qualities one associates with a product when it comes to the NRS brand. Emotions have nothing to do with this, and once again you demonstrate it went above your head.

It is actually unfathomable to me that you distinguish between WB and NRS, because it doesn't matter who's directly responsible. WB is the brand to avoid, and the one that fucks others over - but when they can tell NRS exactly what to do at all times, and NRS has to do it - what's the difference between NRS and WB for the consumer? How do their brands not offer exactly the same level of security/reassurance (or lack thereof) when one of them can directly tell the other what to do?

trufenix

bye felicia
If NRS couldn't be allowed to do KP2 or anything for PC, couldn't they have refunded PC users? Done anything? Even WB must be aware the potential backlash this could cause (and has caused). Seriously, either WB are the most money hungry douchebags on the face of this planet, or they are the new Konami.
How are they money hungry by NOT allowing you to give them more money?

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
In any case, regardless as to how much we blame NRS/WB, we are still screwed over.
We have to take action as a community to prevent this from happening ever again. If we have to speak with our wallets, so be it. It seems like it's the only language WB understands.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Offering refunds for a year old game? LOL
I actually got steam to refund a whole bunch of weird shit when the refund system first came online.
Games I bought years before, and even a game I played for 40+ hours.

I think they were just so swamped with shit at the time they didn't even bother to check lol.

So people can certainly try, some might get through.

trufenix

bye felicia
well maybe because developing KP 2 and everything else for PC will cost more and it WONT SELL cause the game is dead
lol, KP2 and everything else isn't coming to PC because there is no longer a developer for PC. Which is the exact same reason the X360/PS3 versions got axed too.

Higher Voltage got sacked for shitting all over the pc port of MKX. NRS doesn't do pc games. The end.

trufenix

bye felicia
I actually got steam to refund a whole bunch of weird shit when the refund system first came online.
Games I bought years before, and even a game I played for 40+ hours.

I think they were just so swamped with shit at the time they didn't even bother to check lol.

So people can certainly try, some might get through.
I could see if this was like Arkham, that literally didn't and still doesn't work for its consumers. But MKX was actually fixed, and runs. Pretty good now, from what I've heard. Why should WB or Steam offer refunds? Because people are angry they can't get dlc?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I mean, I already knew it. Look at my avatar; it's been there for like a week now. It was the only logical reason to explain all that happened, but some people here apparently lack the mental power to compute that logic. I don't have to start naming people, you know yourselves.

This is what we get for putting up with all the crap we've had since release and not asking for refunds, and having hope they'll eventually fix their stuff.

I have been fucked by NRS/WB, and I don't like being fucked by anyone other than Mrs. Braindead.

This wasn't the first time, but I'll be fucking damned if it's not the last.

I'm done with the game, done with NRS, and there's no more reason for me to stay in this community.

Maybe I'll meet some of you in SFV. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourselves.

@tylerlansdown thanks for finally replying. But maybe you could have chosen one of the other 364 days to do it.

It's been a fun 3 and a half years, TYM. Going to be weird leaving the site that I've been practically coming to every day for the past 1000+ days.

I'm out.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
so yeah how did u guys not see this coming , i had to abandon my xbox 360 for mkx i knew from before release it was next gen only , then we get to all the myriad of problems from HVS then they get sacked, NRS is a console developer ,, so who exactly did u guys think would do it ?

Shtutik

Noob
lol, KP2 and everything else isn't coming to PC because there is no longer a developer for PC. Which is the exact same reason the X360/PS3 versions got axed too.

Higher Voltage got sacked for shitting all over the pc port of MKX. NRS doesn't do pc games. The end.
So what HVS is the only developer in the world ? LOL if the player base was big enough they wouldve hired someone else thats a FACT and its not because HVS is not a developer anymore thats nonsense

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I mean, I already knew it. Look at my avatar; it's been there for like a week now. It was the only logical reason to explain all that happened, but some people here apparently lack the mental power to compute that logic. I don't have to start naming people, you know yourselves.

This is what we get for putting up with all the crap we've had since release and not asking for refunds, and having hope they'll eventually fix their stuff.

I have been fucked by NRS/WB, and I don't like being fucked by anyone other than Mrs. Braindead.

This wasn't the first time, but I'll be fucking damned if it's not the last.

I'm done with the game, done with NRS, and there's no more reason for me to stay in this community.

Maybe I'll meet some of you in SFV. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourselves.

@tylerlansdown thanks for finally replying. But maybe you could have chosen one of the other 364 days to do it.

It's been a fun 3 and a half years, TYM. Going to be weird leaving the site that I've been practically coming to every day for the past 1000+ days.

I'm out.
i'll just say NRS isn't this community, no need to leave you can still troll about and talk tech and shit ;)

trufenix

bye felicia
So what HVS is the only developer in the world ? LOL if the player base was big enough they wouldve hired someone else thats a FACT and its not because HVS is not a developer anymore thats nonsense
I don't even. .. like, are you saying that WB should just hire anybody anywhere and slap together a broken version of KP2 just to say they did it? Isn't that how we wound up here?

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
simple.
because its on pc, unlike product of another company.
im a consumer, this is my preference.
Some people prefer Xbox One and would have liked to play SFV on it, especially after they were buying previous SF incarnations on Xbox 360 like multiple versions of SF4 and 3rd Strike, you would think that Xbox owners deserve SFV as well, but nah.

There is no company today without a sin, there is only those who sinned more.

HanSolo

Noob
This is pretty ridiculous. The pc community has already gotten the shaft, and it's one thing to deny them the eo beta, no biggie there, but to straight up deny a percent of current customers characters, skins, anf stages is just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.