What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Man I use my PC to play weird PC indie games and strategy games and not crazy graphics powerhouses that my high end computer is meant for.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
So first WB delivers us an absolute arse-tier PC port, which took like 6 months to get to a functional level. Now we are excluded from the next batch of DLC?

From a company standpoint, this was the right decision. The PC community has become quite small (which is WBs own fault) probably too small to make KP2 profitable on the platform.

As a consumer, this is awful. PC started off extremely bad and now that KP2 is not coming it's the nail in the coffin. I love this game too much to not buy a copy on Xbox One to play with the KP2 characters, but I will never buy another WB game for PC. That last statement probably goes without saying.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I have a PS4 since like less than a week so I consider myself lucky, but I still want to say that I'm absolutely disgusted by the really, really low respect that NRS, WB or whoever made this decision is having for the PC players. add this to the already really stupid 4 guest thing and the pay double skin pack thing, and the KP2 is just proof of how repulsive some people are.

This is absolute bullshit. Can't even claim a refund on the game due to performance issues that are still rife, because it was released before Steam Refunds, and then this bullshit happens.

I'm done. I'm sure SF5 will be better supported.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wouldn't even buy this on a 5 dollar steam sale at this point, it would actually be a hindrance to own it as it would not be up to date with the new balance changes.

Wonderful.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Just when I thought NRS/WB couldn't screw up any more, they pull THIS off.
Honestly, it's like these guys are bipolar:
MKX announced? YAY!...but PS3/360 are not getting it, and PC port needs to be patched.
KP1? Tanya and Tremor? Yeah!...oh and here are 2 guests and a set of awful skin packs (there were a couple of decent ones, but come on, they could have done better.
KP2? Hooray, Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke, Bo Rai Cho...but you get 2 other guests.
Enhanced Online? Yay!... but it's PS4/XBONE only.
Hell, KP2/Enhanced Online/XL Edition? YAYYYY.. PS4/XBONE only.

Really, is NRS/WB actively trying to sabotage their reputation? Are they really THAT money hungry? Someone needs to take their meds ASAP.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
In all honesty though, you guys would have just kept being shafted by HVS's shitty ports and have your money, time and storage space wasted.

Though it doesn't make your situation any less shittier :/

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
you know why I totally called NRS and WB doing a dick move, because there's not even a single apology being given here, @tylerlansdown just post a statement without any single apology to the gamers and their long time fans who spent their hard earned money to buy this game and KP1, I can get the point with not releasing it in 360 and ps3, at least no one is already spending their money on it, but on PC, look how many people already bought the game and already passed the refund state of the game.

again this is a dick move and an insult to fans and PC gamers everywhere.

I love this game too much to not buy a copy on Xbox One to play with the KP2 characters, but I will never buy another WB game for PC. That last statement probably goes without saying.
That sentence disgusted me almost as much as the announcement of no KP2 for PC did.

After all this, you'll give them *more* money? Dear lord.. if this is the NRS community, no wonder the company have these practices when the community not only enables them, but rewards them with more money for it.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
That sentence disgusted me almost as much as the announcement of no KP2 for PC did.

After all this, you'll give them *more* money? Dear lord.. if this is the NRS community, no wonder the company have these practices when the community not only enables them, but rewards them with more money for it.
I played MKX on PC as a shared game from a friend, he rarely played it anyway. If I actually did pay a full 60 you bet your ass I wouldn't give WB another dime.

trufenix

bye felicia
dont worry guys. i'm sure truefenix will be here any minute to explain how this was right move by nrs and you guys should just be thankful they allowed you the opportunity to give them money
God damn, why am I on blast for liking NRS? Do you even know who did this to you? I think WB should eat a big wet bucket of shit for how the pc ports (of this and others) have been handled but I already said my peace. This right here is why I don't buy pc ports.

Mahjunia

Noob
I think it's pretty logic from NRS to not bring KP2 to PC since they won't get any type of money from it, only 1k players of average and game is for 8$ on sites that ain't steam store which NRS/WB don't get any penny from the sale and I'm glad they don't. KP1 is 2$ on this type of sites.

The thing is that they launch a game full of bugs, unplayable and if there isn't a bigger playerbase on the game it's because of their fault. They practically fck this shit up by doing everything wrong. They fcking deserve to not get any money.

I'm still gonna play on PC because it's the only thing I've got but it's pretty pretty... sad. Even our EU Weeky Tourneys organized by @rvblacktail aren't gonna be made anymore which was the only thing we had in EU on PC (I think).

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Do people not realize that NRS has nothing to do with this?
But they did go along with WB and did nothing. If they really cared about their PC fans, they wouldn't have done this. And don't even tell me "It's because WB is their boss/it's the publisher" they still could have done something. Could it have created some unfortunate consequences for NRS' employees? No doubt, but money isn't everything. Unfortunately, it seems that isn't the case and as one post very well stated:
"NRS is a shady company partnered with a greedy/money-grubbing corporation, where they both share responsibility."
Couldn't have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.