What's new

FRQ|Emperor Theo Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at MLG:Anaheim 2014!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Good stuff to Theo, but this was the worst streamed tournament I've ever seen. I know the stream comes second, but damn that was beyond belief.

EDIT; I did stick it through today to see Theo vs. Jupiter and that was the best Injustice match I've ever seen. Whenever someone talks smack about footsies and fundamentals in IGAU, we need to show that video.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
From what I've read/heard, the live experience was pretty damn miserable as well.

Overall I think most of us can agree it was a big fail all the way around. Shouldn't have to put up with blatant disrespect from mall-level security guards that have no fucking clue what they are doing.

I still keep geeking about the whole "judges" thing. I wonder if anyone explained to these brilliant TO's why that's the dumbest idea ever.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
CEO has more IGAU entrants that MLG did, good stuff. Assuming everyone shows up. No more pizza ads and house music for hours on end!

MLG take notes this next weekend.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Very disappointed in all the matches they basically forced everyone to do off stream. Needless to say the (terrible) MLG chat was pissed off.

It was a sick joke. Breaks after every single match, but god damn if they didn't hurry through that top 16 with the quickness.

They are the best trolls ever. Wish I could DDoS their website.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
So is KI not being streamed?

Or just really really late...

Really really really late

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Well unless they magically got awesome right after IGAU, I'd assume KI is going to be plagued with the same issues as every other fighting game there.

Basically just sit around and refresh the stream every 5-10 minutes. I don't know if Injustice finished ahead or behind schedule. But there should be nothing holding KI back.