What's new

FRQ|Emperor Theo Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at MLG:Anaheim 2014!

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I love the fact that Theo admits how lame his game-style is. I saw 2 legit combos in this whole grand finals. People complain about DD's d1~earthshaker as if Aqua's d1~trident rush was better smh

Congrats to Theo, I almost called this sucker perfectly too.

if Jupiter takes out Theo 16bit wins the whole thing after successfully performing a 2nd hand lick and taking out the Martian. Other wise Theo takes it.
PL and !6bit didn't play each other so I missed out on the 2nd hand lick.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I'll be sad when this game gets shelved. Granted MKX will be awesome, but I've spent more time in this game the past year than I ever have with MK9.

Oh well, that's the NRS cycle. Good shit. And good riddance MGL.

JLG

Noob
LBSH after jupiter lost this thread was saved in crimson shadows microsoft word for hours
That's standard practice for journalists. I've written stories weeks in advance for even non-competition related events, then I just changed the names and tweaked details if it didn't end the way I thought it would.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Yeah it was a very anti-hype Grand Final. Based on how everything went all weekend though, I wasn't that surprised. Mediocre finish to an even worse tournament.

Just so glad it's over. I might watch a little KI here and there, but that damn stream mentally tortures your brain. I appreciate Twitch so much more now. I had to turn on UFGT for a second just to see a normal functioning God damn tournament.