What's new

Freddy Krueger is Officially Hat Tier

69% 1 meter corner combos? 54% 1 meter midscreen combos? Sweet Dreams reset/ trap shenanigans? Welcome to Hat Tier Freddy.

Oh noes! The guy with 59 posts and a name that means nothing in the mk9 scene says its official! Your evaluation of his "tier" status doesn't mean anything and to be honest im kind of upset that you were even allowed to make this stupid thread. Not to say that Freddy Krueger isn't top tier, but you don't have the right to state that its official because youre nobody.

Sentry_Gun

Target Acquired
Oh noes! The guy with 59 posts and a name that means nothing in the mk9 scene says its official! Your evaluation of his "tier" status doesn't mean anything and to be honest im kind of upset that you were even allowed to make this stupid thread. Not to say that Freddy Krueger isn't top tier, but you don't have the right to state that its official because youre nobody.
Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
He has to be trolling and not be serious with this statement. Milky Situation is a great MK player and id love to see you try to fight him and walk away believing this statement.

Edit: In fact if this is a true statement that you beleive, it is possibly the dumbest thing ive seen posted on TYM congrats.

Reedoms

Noob
Oh noes! The guy with 19 posts and a name that means nothing in the mk9 scene says its official! Your evaluation of his "tier" status doesn't mean anything and to be honest im kind of upset that you were even allowed to make this stupid post. Not to say that Milkman isn't top tier, but you don't have the right to state that its official because youre nobody.

haw haw

We need some TYM-people picked up by NRS as gametesters! :D
Im not sure you understand how testing works....there are probably about a roomfull of full time testers for NRS...say...30 guys. They test things and report issues. Not all of them can be checking freddy full time, they have to check his compatability with every other character, every level, every game mode (including all types of test your luck and beyond), and ladder of every difficulty. Then they have to check his balancing. Idk how much time they actually had to test him, but i GUARENTEE you that they found out his balancing issues really quickly, which is why they already have a planned fix for him. Plus they dont have alot of time considering theyre doing a new character about every month. But yeah, all game testers are just like us and realize balancing problems just as quickly if not more quickly...it just comes down to the developers priorities. Maybe they had other issues with freddy that got in the way of the balancing fixes.

Oh noes! The guy with 19 posts and a name that means nothing in the mk9 scene says its official! Your evaluation of his "tier" status doesn't mean anything and to be honest im kind of upset that you were even allowed to make this stupid post. Not to say that Milkman isn't top tier, but you don't have the right to state that its official because youre nobody.

haw haw
I never made a statement that requires status to make. my name means nothing in the mk9 scene at all...so i don't start threads saying shit that i don't know about. And people can post replies saying whatever they want...but posting a new thread entirely is ridiculous.

haw haw
And I never said anthing was "official" or made an evaulation of his tier status...so wtf lol. What you said doesnt make any sense.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Yea, its from a terrible movie. It's not real, though. I can explain the effects, but that would be really off topic.
I didn't figure it to be real and looks like it came from a terrible movie lol, as far as off topic goes im pretty sure we have already acceded at that :7up:

just fought freddy with reptile and he literally simply just passed through my acid ball 2 or 3 times lololol

Yea, its from a terrible movie. It's not real, though. I can explain the effects, but that would be really off topic.

It is ketchup, btw.
actually, david cronenberg is pretty fucking great

Kazoot

Noob