What's new

Freddy Krueger is Officially Hat Tier

Milkman

Reptile <3
69% 1 meter corner combos? 54% 1 meter midscreen combos? Sweet Dreams reset/ trap shenanigans? Welcome to Hat Tier Freddy.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
another damn hatman... :(

OH well, Hopefully his shit will get toned down at least a bit. 52% for a meterless? ffffuck that.

Eight

I am the salt
And the comp pack is mandatory? Or not? I'm getting conflicting information :p

If it is:

time to mcfucking kill myself.

shura30

Shura
maybe it's time to join the BS and don't dl the compatibility pack (in my case, delete it from the hd, who cares for costumes anyway)

i mean, after all the complaints, all the feedback between the community and NRS
this is what they got out?

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
maybe it's time to join the BS and don't dl the compatibility pack (in my case, delete it from the hd, who cares for costumes anyway)

i mean, after all the complaints, all the feedback between the community and NRS
this is what they got out?
So iis he deliberately broke just to fuel DLC sales or is NRS really just that incompetent? And which option would be worse? Yeesh.

hardwire

Noob
well look on the bright side after watching freddy in action i no longer care about reptile and belive i will fc him easy as hell :) you get what you ask for ha ha ha ha

sweet dreams haters

watch the stream freedy doest look as op when you get deeper into him. his normals are pretty slow and the teleport is highly punishable

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Every time a new DLC character comes out, for like a day its nothing but "ZOMG THIS CHARACTER IS FUCKING IMBA WHAT THE HELL NRS", then everyone calms down and ignores them and goes back there mains.

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
Every time a new DLC character comes out, for like a day its nothing but "ZOMG THIS CHARACTER IS FUCKING IMBA WHAT THE HELL NRS", then everyone calms down and ignores them and goes back there mains.
The DLC fighters do have a tendency to be very strong (overly so, arguably). I don't doubt that they all have some changes coming down the line.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
69% 1 meter corner combos? 54% 1 meter midscreen combos? Sweet Dreams reset/ trap shenanigans? Welcome to Hat Tier Freddy.

Holy!!!! WOW!!!! I just downloaded him before I had to leave for work. I can't wait to get home and learn some more.