What's new

Fred Marvel's Tier list 9/4/17

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's not an excuse I said I'm willing to explain. But if you need an explanation for why scarecrow is high tier or deadshot is broken then you'd never understand. Also youre just a contrarian and a flame baiter tho so don't quote my posts all you're here to do is try to make me look bad. I'm better than you at this game bruh. Say this to everyone else who made a tier list thread. I'll wait haha
Typical, turning to ad hominem and parroting false crap other people say instead of producing anything of use. Yet again instead of actually explaining (top tip: your only valid explanation would be matchup charts for these characters but you've yet to produce one) you're using the old "you'd never understand" self-explanatory excuse bullshit. I'm not here to make you look bad, in fact I'm actually asking you to provide evidence to back up your claims so if anything I'm giving you a platform to look good and you're the one making yourself look bad by deflecting instead of producing evidence.

As for "better than me at this game" where's your offline resume bud? Your ranking on the Pro Series? Both non-existent :rolleyes:

I'm only asking for the evidence to back up your claims for this tier list, not a hard task.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I just came to see how far down you put GL.

Idk man I think that's too much GL upplay...

flash, supergirl, aquaman, possibly black adam still.
The flash does not beat Darksied. His wake ups too strong and if you're somewhat smart about trait he doesn't get to rms for free. Also flash' biggest advantage against zoners is his damage. In this mu damage is basically even.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
The flash does not beat Darksied. His wake ups too strong and if you're somewhat smart about trait he doesn't get to rms for free. Also flash' biggest advantage against zoners is his damage. In this mu damage is basically even.
sorry but flash definitely wins this one, if you can't keep him out your in trouble, and unless you play perfectly, your not keeping him out, lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Darkseids S but not as good as deadshot.
Neither Darkseid nor Deadshot is an S-tier character. People want to use S to mean 'top/high tier', but that's not what it really means.

S tier is broken tier. It's Tanya, Alien, Kabal, MMH. It's 7-3'ing the majority of the cast, "why even try against this character" situations.

What people are calling S right now is really A or A+. Deadshot isn't broken tier, he's just marginally better than most. It's all of his slight advantages adding up that make him so good.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Lmao all of you are saying my tier list is wrong but zero people providing reasons why. I'm right you're all sheep
*deep breath*

Let's have a look at the list in question.

-Half of your B tier characters have been in almost every Top 8 since the game started.
-Where's Bane?
-Scarecrow won CEO and has been an almost universally accepted Top 5 character ever since, but he's B tier?.
-Almost every character in A and B can beat or go even with Darkseid depending on the player.
-Red Hood and Captain Cold have some of the best gimmicks in the game, but Red isn't even Top 10 and Cold is bottom 10?

Don't go making me look sane, Fred. It's a bad look. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
catwoman is not an s-tier character, neither is batman, nor darkseid, not really sure anyone in this game qualifies as s-tier.
lol I don't have catwoman or batman in S tier I have them in A tier.
I'm just saying they're both broken, maybe deadshot is S+ and Darkseid is S but I don't think it was necessary to point that out they're both broke saying any more is splitting hairs.

Green Lantern isn't bad
He's not good