What's new

Fred Marvel's Tier list 9/4/17

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
My fault. Wrong choice of words.
REGULAR Kenshis lost to high caliber Kitanas.
Point is, him and Floyd have many similarities, it's just this time instead of Pig murking everyone like the Duke in Boondock Saints, we get six guys with one gun instead of one guy with six because everyone plays him.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
My fault. Wrong choice of words.
REGULAR Kenshis lost to high caliber Kitanas.
Point is, him and Floyd have many similarities, it's just this time instead of Pig murking everyone like the Duke in Boondock Saints, we get six guys with one gun instead of one guy with six because everyone plays him.
Um that match-up was 7-3 in Kenshi's favor...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Um that match-up was 7-3 in Kenshi's favor...
Most of the time. But Kitana was readily capable of exploiting the holes in the matchup if the Kenshi in question didn't KNOW the fuck out of the Kitana MU. You couldn't just feel the screen with shit, reflect, and ask questions later like you could in most other cases. And since there were only maybe 5 devoted Kenshi players at the time (Pig, Blackula, Mayo, Ashenar, and I cant for the life of me remember who the other one was) and a metric butt-ton of Kitana players by comparison...it was a losing MU for sure, but it was also very player dependant.

@Pig Of The Hut , how many people did Mr. Mileena destroy when you two did your MU experiments?