What's new

FR IGAU Staff Blow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
You massively exaggerate and ignore or weren't aware that I pushed the pools along every time I could.
You may have pushed them along when you could. I did see you do so. But there was a period of time where nothing was being done that spanned 3-4 hours and that is NOT and exageration. You had a lot going on with keeping the stream station up which I can imagine is not a small task involving several factors. The result was that you could only do it when you could since your fellow staffers were otherwise occupied with legit or non legit activities.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The TO was spoken to and the situation was resolved. I will not drop a name of someone on TYM so you can all form a mOb around him for making an Honest mistake.

Next.
Resolved after the tourney happened??

Thats a failure

All of this should have been understood before the tourney who was the only person allowed to run the tourney

This was a failure in leadership , saying problem resolved translates to "sorry you Spent your money and came to an ill prepared event but when u spend your money again we will get it right"

There was no maybe. It was going to be streamed no matter what. I would have went to verizon and set it up if pig flipkev were not there. This issue with the device was fixable.

This ticket is closed.
?

i do not see how this answer is related to my post. you didnt wanna load the Card pre-emptively cause it was too expensive for something that was "maybe" needed, and i offered to donate next time to have it pre-emptively loaded in case its needed. so you dont run into issues like this and we have a stream from the first to the last minute.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Resolved after the tourney happened??

Thats a failure

All of this should have been understood before the tourney who was the only person allowed to run the tourney

This was a failure in leadership , saying problem resolved translates to "sorry you Spent your money and came to an ill prepared event but when u spend your money again we will get it right"
FR has a room lead and direct TOs to Larry. have you guys contacted any of the official FR TOs? I think you want to control the timeframe. Things happen and changes can't be made after a certain point. You want someone to tear down.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
With the Whole Casual Station issue let me say this. Im a very Shy person. I may not seem like it but i usually keep to myself for the most part. And it takes time for me to come out of my shell. People are saying well if you see people behind you why are you not asking them if they want a turn. And things of that such. Look when im playing im focused on the game. Unless if someone is talking to me from behind me im focused. If i even look back a bit the first thing that is on my mind is cool people are watching. You need to ask people to play. You cannot expect someone to hold your hand and ask for you. It does not work that way. You cannot expect someone to say oh hey do you want next cause they are going to continue to want to play and have fun. And i understand that if you see "Popular players" playing you are somewhat nervous to ask them. But they are just gamers like us. I went up and asked Forever King, Pig of the Hut, Reo, Arma, and other Top Players for games while they were playing other top players. And they gladly said sure. They didnt care who i was they just wanted to play the game. So seriously don't expect someone to come in to tell people to get off the set ups and let this person play. Although i did do this a few times and told some people to just keep asking. But you need to take the initiative to ask to get in. Or else your going to be standing around not doing anything.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
?

i do not see how this answer is related to my post. you didnt wanna load the Card pre-emptively cause it was too expensive for something that was "maybe" needed, and i offered to donate next time to have it pre-emptively loaded in case its needed. so you dont run into issues like this and we have a stream from the first to the last minute.
It totally answered your question, you want the answer to be something else. The reason I couldn't quickly load my card was due to poor advertising. I still could have done it. I hate having to reiterate things from multiple posts.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
@STORMS @Krayzie @AK/RM GamerBlake potential front page on that article?
idk I really don't agree with the finding that full schedule's stick should be legal.

the problem isn't with binding / macro-ing, it's with being able to have more control points than other players.

He's controlling directions with both his right hand AND left hand, and button inputs with left hand. His opponents are ONLY able to control directions with their left hand.

The only other conceivable way to get a similar thing would be to take a stock pad, and hold it with your right hand over top using your fingers for the d-pad and buttons and left thumb on the analog stick. This technique should be banned as well.

3 control points is an obvious advantage

Pig Of The Hut

FR has a room lead and direct TOs to Larry. have you guys contacted any of the official FR TOs? I think you want to control the timeframe. Things happen and changes can't be made after a certain point. You want someone to tear down.
Yea I spoke w Larry and iceman and they both said YOU we're suppose to be in charge
@ShinBlanka

You meaning KN

Pig Of The Hut

With the Whole Casual Station issue let me say this. Im a very Shy person. I may not seem like it but i usually keep to myself for the most part. And it takes time for me to come out of my shell. People are saying well if you see people behind you why are you not asking them if they want a turn. And things of that such. Look when im playing im focused on the game. Unless if someone is talking to me from behind me im focused. If i even look back a bit the first thing that is on my mind is cool people are watching. You need to ask people to play. You cannot expect someone to hold your hand and ask for you. It does not work that way. You cannot expect someone to say oh hey do you want next cause they are going to continue to want to play and have fun. And i understand that if you see "Popular players" playing you are somewhat nervous to ask them. But they are just gamers like us. I went up and asked Forever King, Pig of the Hut, Reo, Arma, and other Top Players for games while they were playing other top players. And they gladly said sure. They didnt care who i was they just wanted to play the game. So seriously don't expect someone to come in to tell people to get off the set ups and let this person play. Although i did do this a few times and told some people to just keep asking. But you need to take the initiative to ask to get in. Or else your going to be standing around not doing anything.
Yea and those were a lot of fun

I never get to play shazam and would love to have played hours

I'll hit u up whenever I'm in NYC/jersey. Ggs

Also I tried many times to leave casual station but apparently many wanted to play me so I sat down cause I was told to lol

I tried 4 times to get up

Indecisive

Yea and those were a lot of fun

I never get to play shazam and would love to have played hours

I'll hit u up whenever I'm in NYC/jersey. Ggs

Also I tried many times to leave casual station but apparently many wanted to play me so I sat down cause I was told to lol

I tried 4 times to get up
They were very fun games and i could have played you for a long time. Also i can confirm that Pig was going to get up but there was a line of people wanting to play him. One of the reasons that the casuals may not move as fast is cause people want to play certain people. I got asked but a few people that wanted to play me and i said sure. you cannot help that some people want to play certain people. There were so many people i wanted to play but didnt get a chance to do it sadly.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
uhh Some of you are saying you are too timid to ask a "known player" to get next. Why? Are they Natalie Portman all of a sudden?

Indecisive

Also i Lied. I denied SZSR Games because i didn't want to play the SHAZAM Mirror. I would have rather slammed my head against wall. :/

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
yeah that is where based hitbox saves us all.
Every SF tournament I've ever been to, the Honda players put an extra punch input on the top right button to make hands easier and other various things for button binds. Koreans are known to bind the Back/Select button so they can B-Link their jabs in SF4.

I'm going to try it and see if it helps with the 2~dbf input.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yea I spoke w Larry and iceman and they both said YOU we're suppose to be in charge
@ShinBlanka

You meaning KN
Let's go with this. So, what exactly didn't I do to fix every problem that came up? I wanna know because there's a blatant cause and effect here. There were people above me that were in charge making decisions not presented to me.

I don't know how you go from praises for fixing an easy situation to shitting all over everything in more complicated situations. You are friendly and eager to help out when you're useful but then you take a big shit and think you have all the answers when you can't.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Every SF tournament I've ever been to, the Honda players put an extra punch input on the top right button to make hands easier and other various things for button binds. Koreans are known to bind the Back/Select button so they can B-Link their jabs in SF4.

I go for 2 into grab every now and then and I have a weird muscle memory motion for it and it works about 3/4 of the time. The last 1/4 of the time I will either get 2 and nothing, 2 iceberg, or my biggest fear the 22 mb cancel f3 lol.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

just get a hitbox like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.