What's new

General/Other For those keeping score at home

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Why does this happen to every character I play? Sadlyfe.

This^^^ A well timed supernova (especially if trait can get activated) is all it takes to get in on zoners. Even if you can't get a supernova out you can still yolo Venom when you can get trait up zoners will have a hard time keeping a good doomsday player away. Right now I play him in a really scrubby fashion but you better bet he'll be close back-up to my Lobo.
None of this is why he's good at beating zoners. Stahp.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
"Run while you can!!"

Wish I could have seen the match. I love Doomsday and it's good to see him get more respect.

The only downside to seeing him win will be the sudden influx of onliners trying to mimic the fuck out of how he won. It's like when Dimebag Darrel died, everybody suddenly became a hardcore Pantera fan.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Doomsday is Top 10-12, but he's in a tier of his own.

He wins against everyone below him, goes even with the lower half of the Top 10, and loses to the Top 5.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Doomsday 3 major wins
Green arrow 3 majors (I think.....regardless another bunch of down players)
Black Adam 0
Aquaman 1
Batman 1
Frost 1
Flash 0

Lol

Keep downplaying doomsday ......he's fair though by all means but u doomsday down players just suck if u think he sucks

And yes PL rules w him
What all Majors did DD take, and I thought Green Arrow only won two? I'm so confused right now. :confused:

SonicBoomBrad

Even then, there are other options as well. B1xES, 3xES, F2xES. Even B21xES. Opponents tend to freeze when they are cornered by DD.
Shhh, I ninja edited it again. But yes all those are amazing options in the corner. F2 Mb ES is also really good.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Shhh, I ninja edited it again. But yes all those are amazing options in the corner. F2 Mb ES is also really good.
IIRC, F2 mb ES can be interrupted if you block F2. Mb ES is slower than regular ES. The frame data on MB ES must be wrong.

SonicBoomBrad

IIRC, F2 mb ES can be interrupted if you block F2. Mb ES is slower than regular ES. The frame data on MB ES must be wrong.
Yes it can. But generally if you've done enough normal ES people tend to get scared and panic when you MB. I still wouldn't use it too often, but it's there.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yes it can. But generally if you're done enough normal ES people tend to get scared and panic when you MB. I still wouldn't use it too often, but it's there.
I really dont think DD has any cancel from any string to use MB ES as a true blockstring. That sucks. Perhaps 3xMB ES could be a true block string but since i dont play the game at home anymore, i dont know. Could you test it?

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Lol

Keep upplaying doomsday ......he's fair though by all means but u doomsday up players just suck if u think he rocks