What's new

General/Other For those keeping score at home

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Doomsday 3 major wins
Green arrow 3 majors (I think.....regardless another bunch of down players)
Black Adam 0
Aquaman 1
Batman 1
Frost 1
Flash 0
Superman 1 (EVO so its a huge 1)

Lol

Keep downplaying doomsday ......he's fair though by all means but u doomsday down players just suck if u think he sucks

And yes PL rules w him

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
7-3 black adam vs doomsday

doomsday not top 10
Pecka PLEASE shut up on this. Btw i heard you were talking bad about me in some other thread before you got your posts deleted.

I think Doomsday is top 10 easily. He can do whatever he wants against almost any character in the game. Batman is one of the few that can stop him and even then its not so easy.

Black Adam can but its not 7-3. Superman i think will be even once Doomsdays realize how to truly stop his nonsense.

Im willing to play anyone at TFC with my Doomsday to show how dumb he can be at times. By then ill truly be ready with him.

I don't trust a word u say after your unreadable posts on match ups in MK

Okay let me make it readable for you

1. black adam does more damage
2. black adam shuts down trait with black magik and in ex lighnting
3. black adam's trait grants him a free 12% everytime doomsday get its in, black adam can just push block
4.black adam has a great wake up game, doomsday is all about knockdown pressure
5. black adam controls the interactables
6. doomsdays only way to get in is meter burn shoulder... black adam can back dash out, which can be punished, however if i make the right read i get 40+%
7. i can dive kick rather freely, and over his head to keep distance rather easily
8. doomsday is so floaty in midair hes easy to anti-air with projectiles
9. the only time doomsday starts to win is if i corner myself, and the only way he beats my knockdown is by burning meter or jumping straight up which can be dashed under... he can also be push blocked

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

3. black adam's trait grants him a free 12% everytime doomsday get its in, black adam can just push block
6. doomsdays only way to get in is meter burn shoulder... black adam can back dash out, which can be punished, however if i make the right read i get 40+%
7. i can dive kick rather freely, and over his head to keep distance rather easily
9. the only time doomsday starts to win is if i corner myself, and the only way he beats my knockdown is by burning meter or jumping straight up which can be dashed under... he can also be push blocked
This sounds like upplaying Black Adam...and it's no 3-7 matchup.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

MKU deserves u
U deserve MKU

See ya

Doomsday 3 major wins
Green arrow 3 majors (I think.....regardless another bunch of down players)
Black Adam 0
Aquaman 1
Batman 1
Frost 1
Flash 0

Lol

Keep downplaying doomsday ......he's fair though by all means but u doomsday down players just suck if u think he sucks

And yes PL rules w him
How many does Superman have?

I never saw it. Was just alerted that my name was being thrown around. If this is the case then nevermind.
yeah well lamerblake had to ruin my joke, you said something about DDay not being midtier (i figured it could have been a reference to my downplaying) so i reported your post calling you a retard