What's new

General/Other For those keeping score at home

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I hate when I play people online w a character I've used for a week and learning their MUs an they record and post videos

Obviously learning the MU (example tried parrying charges for three matches )
It would make anyone feel sheepish in hindsight, but this is arguably the best time to record matches. You're learning from your mistakes and building your matchup knowledge in real time - and everyone watching the video will be able to do the same.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I imagine that's the bane of being FGC famous and playing online.
It would make anyone feel sheepish in hindsight, but this is arguably the best time to record matches. You're learning from your mistakes and building your matchup knowledge in real time - and everyone watching the video will be able to do the same.
I agree duck

I record every series I play but keep them for study

Sorry still not as important as Da Beach.

It's written right here in the TYM Rulebook. Page 12 line 37:
Real talk here. Honestly how seriously can you take a tournament when there are 2 players named chef there. Unless its a cooking tournament of some sort.

Besides to quote RIP from the VXG stream you guys have no good doomsdays. how can you weigh in on a dd topic or a major topic until you get rid of the chef problem and get a good dd.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Real talk here. Honestly how seriously can you take a tournament when there are 2 players named chef there. Unless its a cooking tournament of some sort.

Besides to quote RIP from the VXG stream you guys have no good doomsdays. how can you weigh in on a dd topic or a major topic until you get rid of the chef problem and get a good dd.
I will get that Chef problem cleared up for you.