What's new

For Honor

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Jesus i hope they dont kill warlord with nerfs please!!!!!!!! one bad change could ruin this character. People are complaining about defense goddam dint we just get through playing a ridiculously offensive brainded game in mkx. i like for honor how it is i can see them ruining this game soon

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Jesus i hope they dont kill warlord with nerfs please!!!!!!!! one bad change could ruin this character. People are complaining about defense goddam dint we just get through playing a ridiculously offensive brainded game in mkx. i like for honor how it is i can see them ruining this game soon
Don't over-react. They said they're gonna nerf Conqueror too. It will be fine. We will all adjust accordingly.

For someone considering getting the game-
What are your guys thoughts on life leads not mattering in 1v1 like a traditional fighting game because it will end in a draw?

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Don't over-react. They said they're gonna nerf Conqueror too. It will be fine. We will all adjust accordingly.
Just worried bro thats all just worried. I really want to take a break from nrs games dont like the direction there games have been headed lately. But yeah i guess well see what happens just not too optomistic

GAV

Just worried bro thats all just worried. I really want to take a break from nrs games dont like the direction there games have been headed lately. But yeah i guess well see what happens just not too optomistic
I tend to over-react too, but when I just play through it - its rarely ever all that big of a deal.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Welp, I just bought For Honor. Downloading now. Interested in Nobu and Peacekeeper based on what Ive SEEN, but wont know what I really want until i can dig in.

I play PC. Steam is same as my forum name.,, Add me or something. I'll need some help learning.,

GAV

Welp, I just bought For Honor. Downloading now. Interested in Nobu and Peacekeeper based on what Ive SEEN, but wont know what I really want until i can dig in.

I play PC. Steam is same as my forum name.,, Add me or something. I'll need some help learning.,
Do the basic and advanced tutorials. Then, go to How to Play and try every character against a level 1 bot. You don't have to unlock classes to play them, but only to customize them and have them wear gear. Whoever you feel most comfortable with is your character. Then, lock in and start grinding.

GAV

For someone considering getting the game-
What are your guys thoughts on life leads not mattering in 1v1 like a traditional fighting game because it will end in a draw?
Life leads definitely matter. I have been involved in no draws.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Life leads definitely matter. I have been involved in no draws.
They don't matter though. If someone has the life lead and the time runs out, you get a draw. Life doesn't matter.

GAV

They don't matter though. If someone has the life lead and the time runs out, you get a draw. Life doesn't matter.
Are draws really a thing in this game? I have never seen one.

Sorry bro thats just simply untrue, warlord is ridiculously good right now and will remain good even after several nerfs. Warlord is completely unstoppable and all of his matchups except pk are winning and the pk matchup is barely even for the peacekeeper. This character is simply way too good.

GAV

I don't understand why the person with the life lead doesn't win instead of it being a draw. Why did they not make the life lead mechanic like other fighting games?
Dunno.

I play mostly Dominion. I know its the bum mode, but for me its where the fun is at.

Monox1de

Noob
Are draws really a thing in this game? I have never seen one.
You can trade hits and tie and then the game can end 2-2 so yeah... also timing out when some one just runs and times out it's a tie. I was really pissed when i first found this out as not all classes can catch each other...

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Sorry bro thats just simply untrue, warlord is ridiculously good right now and will remain good even after several nerfs. Warlord is completely unstoppable and all of his matchups except pk are winning and the pk matchup is barely even for the peacekeeper. This character is simply way too good.
I hear you bro im not saying he isn't good or doesn't need nerfs he does. i just hope they dont over do it i mean its not like he doesn't have weaknesses headbutt is unsafe if you dodge it he has massive wiff recovery and thats his only real offensive tool to get in. A few bad changes to this character i think can definitely ruin him just dont over do it thats all im saying.

My bad i know im kinda biased ill admit that. its just he is the only character i like in this game hopefully there is some cool dlc characters in the future well see

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I hear you bro im not saying he isn't good or doesn't need nerfs he does. i just hope they dont over do it i mean its not like he doesn't have weaknesses headbutt is unsafe if you dodge it he has massive wiff recovery and thats his only real offensive tool to get in. A few bad changes to this character i think can definitely ruin him just dont over do it thats all im saying.

My bad i know im kinda biased ill admit that. its just he is the only character i like in this game hopefully there is some cool dlc characters in the future well see
Like I said, it's going to be hard to nerf him without gutting him. Hope Ubisoft instead of nerfing Warlord just buffs the underperforming characters.