What's new

For Honor

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Fuck that stupid bitch Nobushi!!!!! I'm sorry her shit damage needs to be nerfed. I'd love if bleed was taken out all together. PK and NOBU dont even need it.
If Nobushi is your top complaint, you're gonna have a bad time. Wait until you go up against a good Shugoki or Warlord, then come back and apologize and ask for Nobushi buffs, lolz

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think it'd be cool if the DLC fighters were from various other countries/factions. They could say they are mercenaries to make sense lore wise maybe lol
As far as a new faction, I think that MAY be a thing like a year from now, but I think it would take a HUGE patch to add a new faction.

My idea for new Heros:

Samurai:
- Female Hero. She has dual blades much like PeaceKeeper, but they are the same length. She can switch stance so the blades either become one, or she pulls out a longer blade. The dual blades have bleed attacks, the single blade does more damage. Both stances have different attacks/combos. She can throw one of her blades once during a duel, but will be severely limited after it is thrown. She will now only have 1 small blade and can't have the longer one. The thrown blade is unblockable and does bleed damage, but can be dodged.

Viking:
- A more modern Viking, a Spartan Viking halfbreed. Has that espada sword like in the movie 300. Has a unique parry that boosts attack by 10% for 5 seconds, executed like Warden's top guard light parry, but can do it for each guard. Can only get a light after this parry, no guard break. But has the normal universal parry as well. But he has a unique guard break that has the longest range in the game, he basically does a quick dash into guard break, so he can reach characters like Kensei and Nobushi after a parry.

Knight:
- A former Knight who deserted his army and became a pirate. He has a curved sword, with his attacke being as fast as PeaceKeepers. He has a unique parry as well that when executed, dashes behind the opponent for a unique back stab, or a free guard break on all characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV
If Nobushi is your top complaint, you're gonna have a bad time. Wait until you go up against a good Shugoki or Warlord, then come back and apologize and ask for Nobushi buffs, lolz
This is what I say to myself whenever I feel bad about peacekeeper. I say if a character like warlord can exist peacekeeper is fine. Warlord is by far, the most overpowered character, he himself changes the entire meta of this game and it really is quiet ridiculous. He has literally either the best or second best of everything and theres only a small amount of options you can really do to stop him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is what I say to myself whenever I feel bad about peacekeeper. I say if a character like warlord can exist peacekeeper is fine. Warlord is by far, the most overpowered character, he himself changes the entire meta of this game and it really is quiet ridiculous. He has literally either the best or second best of everything and theres only a small amount of options you can really do to stop him.
Yup, Warden can't do anything against him, a lot of characters can't actually.

Yup, Warden can't do anything against him, a lot of characters can't actually.
The only characters that can actually compete against him are peacekeeper, shugoki, raider and maybe nobushi/warden. I feel that with any other hero you literally stand no chance against a warlord and youll never be able to beat a warlord without getting lucky.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The only characters that can actually compete against him are peacekeeper, shugoki, raider and maybe nobushi/warden. I feel that with any other hero you literally stand no chance against a warlord and youll never be able to beat a warlord without getting lucky.
I don't even know the gameplan you need to take with Warden to beat him. None if his mixups really work, because of all block. Certainly his running r2, running to lock on zone, and running into GB is essentially useless because if all block. You just have to play super super solid to even get a hit on him.

I don't even know the gameplan you need to take with Warden to beat him. None if his mixups really work, because of all block. Certainly his running r2, running to lock on zone, and running into GB is essentially useless because if all block. You just have to play super super solid to even get a hit on him.
Yea you could do that or just throw out a shoulder charge/cancel gb at him when hes just sitting there waiting to full guard

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Warlord has even matchups across the board and obviously some stand out winning matchups. Super solid character.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Warlord kinda has a hard time against shoulders and shield bashing seing how he doesn't have any dodge attacks you can kinda abuse it against him a good conqueror and warden can give warlord trouble in my opinion. And why do you guys say he has really good offense he literally only has one tool on offense and its headbutt his lights are slow his armor is slow how else would you get in. if you nerf headbutt i think warlord would be useless you cant win win with just defense.

The only thing needs adjusting with warlord is make it were he cant counter guard break when he is full guard in my opinion that would make him balanced

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Warlord kinda has a hard time against shoulders and shield bashing seing how he doesn't have any dodge attacks you can kinda abuse it against him a good conqueror and warden can give warlord trouble in my opinion. And why do you guys say he has really good offense he literally only has one tool on offense and its headbutt his lights are slow his armor is slow how else would you get in. if you nerf headbutt i think warlord would be useless you cant win win with just defense.

The only thing needs adjusting with warlord is make it were he cant counter guard break when he is full guard in my opinion that would make him balanced
His followup lights are quite fast which basically means after headbutt guaranteed light he gets a free mixup and after GB Heavy his followup light is also basically a free mixup.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

I think not being able to get a free light after all block/full guard but be good enough.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Conqueror matches up well with him, imo. The Warlord's feints make it tough, but the shield bash owns priority (albeit slower) over the headbutt.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
His followup lights are quite fast which basically means after headbutt guaranteed light he gets a free mixup and after GB Heavy his followup light is also basically a free mixup.
You can easily back dash any follow up light after headbutt. Not sure if you can after a guard break heavy though need to test