What's new

For Honor

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The fact that you can't punish Kensei after a parry is re tard ed Yeah Warden gets a zone attack, but that does half a bar that regens and it takes half my stamina. He can literally keep doing the same braindead shit and then running away to regen health forever.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone want to duel on PS4? PSN is Juggleypuff, let me know asap

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So what are you even supposed to do against Shugoki?

Parry into GB rarely works.

Parry into Zone hits, but he just takes the hit and gets a free GB.

Unblockable run into knockdown can only be rolled/dodged, if you get knocked down it's a free heavy.

A throw against a wall gets a free demon's embrace that does a lot of damage plus you get health back

GB into Homerun hit send you far and does damage, usually knocking you off.

And the headbutt is super annoying and can work off any hit, and drains a lot of stamina.

If it wasn't for the hyper armor he'd at least be managable. But seriously, what are you actually supposed to do? Just sit there and never attack and run out the clock?

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog

Unblockable run into knockdown can only be rolled/dodged, if you get knocked down it's a free heavy.

A throw against a wall gets a free demon's embrace that does a lot of damage plus you get health back

And the headbutt is super annoying and can work off any hit, and drains a lot of stamina.

If it wasn't for the hyper armor he'd at least be managable. But seriously, what are you actually supposed to do? Just sit there and never attack and run out the clock?
Thank god warlord head but works against him and his dodge sucks so i can really abuse it. But that character looks like aids to fight i think warlord might be his only bad matchup and its still a tough fight at that

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

As good as he is against the rest is as bad as he is against assassins.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Yea I was close I said that pk will win and that warden will definitely not win
Feel like Richard didnt mix up his game enough and just played right into the warlords.
He definitely could have won but he just went for the same shit
Regardless real solid play from both players. Petemoo showing why Warlord is still such a strong character.

Reactions: GAV

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I feel like Conq is a sleeper.
The only thing keeping Conq out of top tier is his inability to kill off a guard break or Parry from the regenerated HP threshold, IMO

Getting the second hit is a bitch when runaway and defense is so strong.

If regenerating HP in 1v1/2v2 was changed he would benefit the most from it

Reactions: GAV