What's new

For Honor

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
i lost to a berserker because the overhead attack was so slow i early parried every time lmao, also they did a guard break with no stamina so the symbol appeared, i reacted to normal timing and it was slow slow they got a free guard break and threw me off a cliff. glad i won the match lmao

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
God I hate people like this they just ruin the fun.
The entire time they try to actively avoid fighting and try to just piss you off with their taunt spam and gb spam.
All it takes is to miss 1 out of 200 counter gbs and you're dead and watching their taunt spam and theyll only play you once because people will just adjust and also they dont want to play on a map that you can choose.
These people ruin 2v2s for me
That's the fun part. Obviously in a 1v1 they don't stand a chance. They usually start out trying to 1v1, realize the skill gap, then the shenanigans start. This will happen in competitive 2v2 so it's good to practice, it's also hilarious to me. It's like they're fighting me and they're like "umm, yeah fuck this, I'm out"... I die crying everytime.

The taunt spam is great too. Idk it just makes me laugh. If they throw me off I just say "good fight" and move on.

Reactions: GAV

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
That's the fun part. Obviously in a 1v1 they don't stand a chance. They usually start out trying to 1v1, realize the skill gap, then the shenanigans start. This will happen in competitive 2v2 so it's good to practice, it's also hilarious to me. It's like they're fighting me and they're like "umm, yeah fuck this, I'm out"... I die crying everytime.

The taunt spam is great too. Idk it just makes me laugh. If they throw me off I just say "good fight" and move on.
I mean, I take that back, lol. If your teammate is garbage, not so fun. Lol

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@Evil Canadian

Nice video! This might actually make Lawbringer viable, haha. Before I would not care whatsoever if I got shoved by a LB. Wouldn't this make nearly every attack punishable on block by using this tech?

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
This game is alot if fun. But i hate when i start to beat someone then they start to run away hardcore then im forced to chase them around the map like an idiot. These people aren't good obviously because good players wouldn't play like that but its still annoying. The maps seem too big sometimes and i play warlord not exactly the fastest character in the game i wish they had smaller maps more contained spaces and no environment kills but thats just me

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Know that stage where you both start off on a bridge and there's Opened areas at either end. I vsed a shugoki on that map and he would not come to the open area so I ran toward the area at his end and he spun around halfway across the bridge and done that unblockable charge where he runs like 100 miles a fucking hour and shoulders you to the ground and just missed me. The rest of the match he stood there taunting and every time I tried to get on the bridge he used that bloody run charge. For the life of me I couldn't see any fun in me trying to get close and him literally waiting for me to get close enough to charge me from the brdge. That is beyond braindead to me. the most braindead form of braindeadness possible.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The damage dealt isnt even notable. He still sucks.
Guaranteed damage in this game is really important. Getting guaranteed punish, even if small, should be nice against some stuff like PK zone attack that is unreactable so there's almost no way you're parrying it unless it's a hard read. However, you'll still have to get a guard break or parry to finish someone off because the of annoying HP regen.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Guaranteed damage in this game is really important. Getting guaranteed punish, even if small, should be nice against some stuff like PK zone attack that is unreactable so there's almost no way you're parrying it unless it's a hard read. However, you'll still have to get a guard break or parry to finish someone off because the of annoying HP regen.
I don't think you understand. You don't even see the health go down.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Apparently there's the first official big tournament tomorrow.

Anyone wanna take bets that a Warlord or Shugoki wins? Y'all can take the field, I'll take them two.

To be clear, I'm not calling them god tier. I just think in the current state, no one is really learning the matchups and the really good players are abusing that. Realistically the only other characters I see getting far are PK, Warden and maybe Nobushi.

Apparently there's the first official big tournament tomorrow.

Anyone wanna take bets that a Warlord or Shugoki wins? Y'all can take the field, I'll take them two.

To be clear, I'm not calling them god tier. I just think in the current state, no one is really learning the matchups and the really good players are abusing that. Realistically the only other characters I see getting far are PK, Warden and maybe Nobushi.
What tournament is this because I have been looking around for them and cant find any.
Also I bet Pk will win or at the very least warden wont win

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What tournament is this because I have been looking around for them and cant find any.
Also I bet Pk will win or at the very least warden wont win
I believe it's the Panda Global War Rising 1v1 6 week tournament series. Every Monday.