What's new

For Honor

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
So, next Season brings Glory and Wild which means the Viking Highlander (Zweihander) and the Knight Gladiation (Trident and Shield). I think this guy is on point with his speculation on what the Gladiator will be...

GAV

Here's some Highlander soeculation...
I maxed Conqueror, Raider, and Centurion - and they are all fun, but I'm hoping one of these two new characters give me another hero in my rotation.

Seems that they need to still fix the broke characters or make it so the weaker characters get some sort of advantage still. I still want to use nobushi but sadly shes prolly going to be the weakest character for the rest of the game with the rate this is going

GAV

that sounds like aids for 4v4 however 2v2 sounds fair tbh
I don't like it for either mode.

I would remove the inability to parry when out of stamina too, but think that revenge attacks that can't be parried is much worse.

Everyone says that the new chip damage mechanic isn't relevant, but I'm seeing life bars drop from it consistently. 18 percent seems substantial to me.

GAV

Seems that they need to still fix the broke characters or make it so the weaker characters get some sort of advantage still. I still want to use nobushi but sadly shes prolly going to be the weakest character for the rest of the game with the rate this is going
I've run into alot of solid Nobushis, but every one of them say she is hard to start playing. Letting her go into her kick from a sidestep would go a long way in bridging the gap.

GAV

I'm just here to say I'm still salty about kensei nerfs.
I tried out Kensei for a few games. Then, I tried out Warlord.

Why would anyone play Kensei over Warlord?

Kensei has a few tools, but has 1 for every 3 Warlord has.

GAV

Free weekend this weekend on all platforms. Any gains carry over if you get the game and price is 50% off during this promotion.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I tried out Kensei for a few games. Then, I tried out Warlord.

Why would anyone play Kensei over Warlord?

Kensei has a few tools, but has 1 for every 3 Warlord has.
We were relevant for all of two weeks it felt like. It's a super fun class, limited though options were. Now it's just an even shittier Orochi.

Reactions: GAV