What's new

For Honor

freerf245

11 11 11 11
So i heard warden isnt as bad as people said he was gonna be.

New DLC finally coming soon and there fixing connection isues. for honor is starting to look really good and it will just get better with time, maybe i wont be playing inj2 after all
Warden is still really good. All he really lost was the vortex and the ability to cancel his dash mid dash. Still real solid.

Reactions: GAV

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Jesus f ing!!!!!!!! Christ Truetalent is still bitching about warden. dawm this dude is the biggest cry baby scrub on for honor without question

Even though it felt like all she needed was a fix to the flicker and she'd be fine pk still feels fine after the nerfs. Warden on the other hand.... feels pretty boring ngl and doesn't feel like he's any good at this point, he's still useable though. I didn't even try out shugoki because I know for a fact that character is dead outside of 2v2s and that's because demons embrace is still insanely good and in a 2v1 situation he grabs you with that you're beyond dead

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Even though it felt like all she needed was a fix to the flicker and she'd be fine pk still feels fine after the nerfs. Warden on the other hand.... feels pretty boring ngl and doesn't feel like he's any good at this point, he's still useable though. I didn't even try out shugoki because I know for a fact that character is dead outside of 2v2s and that's because demons embrace is still insanely good and in a 2v1 situation he grabs you with that you're beyond dead

From what ive seen warden is pretty good still. he was kicking truetalents ass yesterday and he was bitching about it lul.

It looks like warden can still cancel shoulder bash into GB its still a 50/50 guess. What is it that they changed nothing looks different on him

From what ive seen warden is pretty good still. he was kicking truetalents ass yesterday and he was bitching about it lul.

It looks like warden can still cancel shoulder bash into GB its still a 50/50 guess. What is it that they changed nothing looks different on him
You have to cancel it instantly now if you wanna gb , before you could actually cancel it when he starts moving forward to make it harder for them to guess. And they also made it so that when you cancel it you have more recovery , which sucks because I used to constantly do it (And imo that change hurt him that most ) honestly even if he's still fine the changes he got were unnecessary and it was for the casual players more than anything else.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
You have to cancel it instantly now if you wanna gb , before you could actually cancel it when he starts moving forward to make it harder for them to guess. And they also made it so that when you cancel it you have more recovery , which sucks because I used to constantly do it (And imo that change hurt him that most ) honestly even if he's still fine the changes he got were unnecessary and it was for the casual players more than anything else.
Ohh ok is it true that it comes out faster now i heard someone say isyks said it comes out faster don't know how true that is though

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
@GAV forward this to 4:50 And watch from there.
I want all the dumb shit out of the game. I play Conq, but Conq was dumb. I prefer his current build to his former build because you can't just go on auto with him anymore.

Warden Bash is dumb.

PK lights are dumb.

Lawbringer shove is dumb.

Shugoki's back breaker is dumb.

Flicker is dumb.

Even with all this dumb shit, I'm still hooked and I am completely honest. I'm not always right, but I say exactly what I think. I'm not going anywhere because the game is too fun to move on, but if the dumb shit were out - it would be even better. I don't even want the dumb shit removed, but the game would be better if this stuff were made less dumb.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
You know what the absolute worse thing about this game is, its the not all the broken shit that top characters use. Its not the balance issues, its not the horrible connection issues this game has, and its not even the countles bugs glitches and exploits this game has thats too many to count and never seems like its gonna be patched out, no none of this stuff is the worse part of this game the absolute worse part of this game is people can run away for free back dash for free with giant maps no corner to back themselves into no stamina drain if they back dash just run away for free in my opinion this is absolutely for honor's biggest problem you cannot have a fighting game that has no way of punishing people who run away too much. Every other fighting game has ways to punish you if play the keep away game too much like you corner yourself and your in deep shit. this game has nothing like that and i cannot take it seriously as a fighting game until it does something to fix this issue

I want all the dumb shit out of the game. I play Conq, but Conq was dumb. I prefer his current build to his former build because you can't just go on auto with him anymore.

Warden Bash is dumb.

PK lights are dumb.

Lawbringer shove is dumb.

Shugoki's back breaker is dumb.

Flicker is dumb.

Even with all this dumb shit, I'm still hooked and I am completely honest. I'm not always right, but I say exactly what I think. I'm not going anywhere because the game is too fun to move on, but if the dumb shit were out - it would be even better. I don't even want the dumb shit removed, but the game would be better if this stuff were made less dumb.
You could literally avoid wardens bash every single time with 0 risk if you want to aslong as you manage your stamina. There is no vortex how is it a bs move if it's like that?

GAV

You could literally avoid wardens bash every single time with 0 risk if you want to aslong as you manage your stamina. There is no vortex how is it a bs move if it's like that?
It certainly doesn't ruin the experience, but the experience could be improved. You said you thought Conq was ruined. I think everyone should be like Conq - balanced, with nothing stupid, and punishable when mistakes are made.

It certainly doesn't ruin the experience, but the experience could be improved. You said you thought Conq was ruined. I think everyone should be like Conq - balanced, with nothing stupid, and punishable when mistakes are made.
Conq is ruined lol. Ask any competent conq player and he'll tell you the same. All the top players I know of said the character is bad.

GAV

Not to mention I don't get it , why was wardens bash stupid ? like I said you could avoid it for free everytime aslong as you manage stamina
The Bash is stupid because its very easy to do and not easy at all to defend against. I do think the Warden hate is a little strong, but the Warden defending from his proponents is a little strong too.

I'm not suggesting it be removed or made useless. Just remove the dumb aspects from it.

Make canceling out of it cost stamina and add a hair if recovery so they can't 50-50 it with an unblockable or guard break where the defender has to guess whether to dodge or guard break.

Now I know that Wardens think this is what makes him good, but what makes him good is a 50-50. In a game where everything is reactable, he has something unreactable that is safe and rolls into more safe unreactable offense. Wardens get to react while his opponents have to guess.

Last edited:
The Bash is stupid because its very easy to do and not easy at all to defend against. I do think the Warden hate is a little strong, but the Warden defending from his proponents is a little strong too.

I'm not suggesting it be removed or made useless. Just remove the dumb aspects from it.

Make canceling out of it cost stamina and add a hair if recovery so they can't 50-50 it with an unblockable or guard break where the defender has to guess whether to dodge or guard break.

Now I know that Wardens think this is what makes him good, but what makes him good is a 50-50. In a game where everything is reactable, he has something unreactable that is safe and rolls into more safe unreactable offense. Waredens get to react while his opponents have to guess.
So something being easy to use and good... makes it dumb ? That is the worst logic I've ever heard anyone go by. For one it isn't hard to defend against lol , What are his options if you roll when he does his shoulder bash? None. There is literally nothing he can do. It's not a vortex if there's a guaranteed method to avoid it every single time. The only times where you do have to guess is if you're low on stamina , you're in a corner somehow , and if you're just too dumb to not roll away. You seem to be ignoring me telling you that you could just roll against it... I guess you just want him nerfed even after he was nerfed lol.... you're being ignorant at this point. I promise if you actually try and manage your stamina ( i know this is very difficult so stay with me) you'll have much less problems against him.