What's new

For Honor

Wardens shield bash changes :

• Shoulder Bash cancel timing into Guard Break reduced to 300ms before end of startup (from 100ms before end of startup).
  • Uninterruptible Stance timing on fully-charged Shoulder Bash startup reduced by 100ms in order to match the revised Guard Break cancel timing.
  • Cancelling Shoulder Bash into Idle now causes a 200ms recovery with no defense (Wardens used to cancel out of Shoulder Bash instantly into Idle).
  • The fully-charged visual and audio effects, will now only play once the cancel window is closed.
  • Non-charged Shoulder Bash recovery on Miss increased to 800ms (from 700ms)

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV
So whay did they do to pk exactly is she more unsafe now. Did her first light get nerfed too or just the second hit of the light

This sucks man now everyone and their dog is gonna main lawbringer
No everyone and their dog is not going to be playing this game this shits fucking dead wtf is this shit man?

"Watching Shugoki play Duels out of lock in order to knock down their enemy and get a free heavy is not really fun. By removing the knock down on contact, we want to maintain Charge of the Oni’s core function as a disruption move while neutralizing exploits in 1v1 situations."
I think this is prolly my favorite quote from the notes. So sad. "I can't imagine why shugokis literally only do this in duels, oh well better nerf the shit out of it instead of look at the real problem"

Reactions: GAV
"Watching Shugoki play Duels out of lock in order to knock down their enemy and get a free heavy is not really fun. By removing the knock down on contact, we want to maintain Charge of the Oni’s core function as a disruption move while neutralizing exploits in 1v1 situations."
I think this is prolly my favorite quote from the notes. So sad. "I can't imagine why shugokis literally only do this in duels, oh well better nerf the shit out of it instead of look at the real problem"
They're still ignoring one of the biggest issues in the game which Is the flicker lol, when are they going to fix that?

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
They're still ignoring one of the biggest issues in the game which Is the flicker lol, when are they going to fix that?
Exactly and the indicator glitch into guard break bullshit. Guard break cancel etc all these bugs anf no word on any of them being changed seriously this game is made by fucking hacks

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
I've never felt that the flicker is a problem but that's just me. They said that's being fixed next patch.
well thats a start. i agree the flicket isnt that bad. The one bug i hate is the indicator glitch were it looks like your attacking it shows your attacking then you just guard break that shit is fucking aids any word on that being changed ever

Last edited:
well thats a start. i agree the flicket isnt that bad. The one bug i hate is the indicator glitch were it looks like your attacking it shows your attacking then you just guard break that shit is fucking aids any word on that being changed ever
That's pure gimmicks you can defend against both options every time

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
That's pure gimmicks you can defend against both options every time
Gimmick or not it should not be in the game. Thats like the guard break cancel feint into heavy that too is a gimmick but it can work sometimes all these bugs need to go ASAP dont know why there taking so long to patch them out

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Well I'm done with this game. It had so much potential, but i take a hiatus and come back to see Warden bring nerfed and almost every other bug/issue/stupidity still in place. Dunno why they are killing all the offense.. what are we left with exactly? A game where we are supposed to stand there looking at each other? I mean , it's already nearly impossible to GB a good player, you have to get lucky or mindfuck them to some insane degree and most players and characters can cancel their own parry attempt after a feint, you can block about anything and it's very very hard to get a clean hit through just throwing it out there. You can parry for big damage (the only damage?) Though.. so we are going to see either top players abusing some bug or another to make offense viable, or staring at each other until someone gets bored and swings, then probably dies for it.

I mean, I get the idea behind making everything reactable, it's a test of 'skill' , but everything is TOO reactable at higher levels and people are only going to get BETTER at reacting. With excerbates the problem.

Also, gav, stop pretending like you have inside information on how the game is being worked on, the number of people or any, even tiny clue, about it's code structure or anything of that sort. Your giving opinions and that's fine, but dont pretend they're anything else.

Also , Tru3Ta1ent is a fucking idiotic fraud who's had a weird boner for warden nerfs since the beginning of the game and always has a lot to say about nerfing everything that he doesn't play himself. So fuck him.

I'm pissed I spent 60$ on this game. It's just not worth it. I'll be spending my time elsewhere, Tekken 7 most likely.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Well I'm done with this game. It had so much potential, but i take a hiatus and come back to see Warden bring nerfed and almost every other bug/issue/stupidity still in place. Dunno why they are killing all the offense.. what are we left with exactly? A game where we are supposed to stand there looking at each other? I mean , it's already nearly impossible to GB a good player, you have to get lucky or mindfuck them to some insane degree and most players and characters can cancel their own parry attempt after a feint, you can block about anything and it's very very hard to get a clean hit through just throwing it out there. You can parry for big damage (the only damage?) Though.. so we are going to see either top players abusing some bug or another to make offense viable, or staring at each other until someone gets bored and swings, then probably dies for it.

I mean, I get the idea behind making everything reactable, it's a test of 'skill' , but everything is TOO reactable at higher levels and people are only going to get BETTER at reacting. With excerbates the problem.

Also, gav, stop pretending like you have inside information on how the game is being worked on, the number of people or any, even tiny clue, about it's code structure or anything of that sort. Your giving opinions and that's fine, but dont pretend they're anything else.

Also , Tru3Ta1ent is a fucking idiotic fraud who's had a weird boner for warden nerfs since the beginning of the game and always has a lot to say about nerfing everything that he doesn't play himself. So fuck him.

I'm pissed I spent 60$ on this game. It's just not worth it. I'll be spending my time elsewhere, Tekken 7 most likely.
Believe what you will. I was just passing along information.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog

Yeah fuck truetalen you said it right he wants every dawm character nerfed besides his main raider god dawm idiot hypocrite people like him ruined this dawm game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Wardens shield bash changes :

• Shoulder Bash cancel timing into Guard Break reduced to 300ms before end of startup (from 100ms before end of startup).
  • Uninterruptible Stance timing on fully-charged Shoulder Bash startup reduced by 100ms in order to match the revised Guard Break cancel timing.
  • Cancelling Shoulder Bash into Idle now causes a 200ms recovery with no defense (Wardens used to cancel out of Shoulder Bash instantly into Idle).
  • The fully-charged visual and audio effects, will now only play once the cancel window is closed.
  • Non-charged Shoulder Bash recovery on Miss increased to 800ms (from 700ms)
Yup, deleting the game. RIP

Still cant believe these changes.
It works perfectly for their strategy tho, to make every matchup as close to 5/5 as possible.
Now every character will be 5/5 because no one can do anything.
Because that's what determines balance.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Still cant believe these changes.
It works perfectly for their strategy tho, to make every matchup as close to 5/5 as possible.
Now every character will be 5/5 because no one can do anything.
Because that's what determines balance.

The game isn't balanced though now instead of a top 5 there is top a 2 lawbringer and warlord

Honestly warlord doesn't feel like anything is changed with him and lawbringer has ridiculous options now his push has armor and he gets a 50/50 of it wtf are you kidding me this character is the new bullshit character. why kill warden, conq, pk, shugoki if lawbringer has similar tools to what they nerfed with those other characters.

The game isn't balanced though now instead of a top 5 there is top a 2 lawbringer and warlord

Honestly warlord doesn't feel like anything is changed with him and lawbringer has ridiculous options now his push has armor and he gets a 50/50 of it wtf are you kidding me this character is the new bullshit character. why kill warden, conq, pk, shugoki if lawbringer has similar tools to what they nerfed with those other characters.
dont worry itll get nerfed to shit or actually maybe it wont who knows with these idiots.
The push is completely react able but he can just throw it after he blocks something and so even more reward for sitting there and doing nothing.