What's new

For Honor

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Unstoppable is an exaggeration but nearly unstoppable is not.

Not only is the team above playing against non-good players but they are also playing against some of the worst characters with revenge. Whats the point in the video? To prove me right?
Keep watching. Get to the finals.

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
My points still stand, it can only be done with very specific moves and the characters that got revenge were not the best characters for it
Never change, BS.

I don't agree with you here, but your stubbornness is an asset.

GAV

spamZONEcheat on XB1...

He figured out hot to make Kensei's regular heavy attacks unblockable.

Dunno how though...

GAV

I haven't been able to find the tech on YT.

They looked like regular overhead and side heavies, but they were definitely unblockable. There were no sparks or any kind of theatrics to give it a tell.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Seriously how dawm long do we have to wait for the patch to come to consoles. So everytime a patch comes out were gonna have to wait a month to get it on consoles, that means were gonna be a month behind the new meta. This is fucking retarted im trying like hell not to trade this dawm game in, but it seems to be no end to the retarted shit ubisoft does

GAV

Seriously how dawm long do we have to wait for the patch to come to consoles. So everytime a patch comes out were gonna have to wait a month to get it on consoles, that means were gonna be a month behind the new meta. This is fucking retarted im trying like hell not to trade this dawm game in, but it seems to be no end to the retarted shit ubisoft does
After learning about how these developers have been treated by their employers, I'm through b1tching. I don't like the love that both PC and PK get - since they're both evil (_!_) - but a bigger evil is how corporations regard humanity evidence by their treatment of their employees...

...and even that is dwarfed in comparison to even greater injustices - like the way North Korea treats its people and how politicians regard power over the treatment of humans.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
After learning about how these developers have been treated by their employers, I'm through b1tching. I don't like the love that both PC and PK get - since they're both evil (_!_) - but a bigger evil is how corporations regard humanity evidence by their treatment of their employees...

...and even that is dwarfed in comparison to even greater injustices - like the way North Korea treats its people and how politicians regard power over the treatment of humans.

I hear you bro its not the regular employees im mad at its the dudes in charge of ubisoft or in charge of for honor. They just dont know what there doing when it comes to fighting games.

Ubisoft does know how to make good games ghosts recon wildlands is a awesome awesome game 10 out of 10 in my book. Just sad to see for honor dint get as much time and effort put into it seems like

One last complaint i have are they ever gonna get rid of thr countless bugs and glitches in for honor i dont hear any of the devs mentioning anything about it

GAV

I hear you bro its not the regular employees im mad at its the dudes in charge of ubisoft or in charge of for honor. They just dont know what there doing when it comes to fighting games.

Ubisoft does know how to make good games ghosts recon wildlands is a awesome awesome game 10 out of 10 in my book. Just sad to see for honor dint get as much time and effort put into it seems like

One last complaint i have are they ever gonna get rid of thr countless bugs and glitches in for honor i dont hear any of the devs mentioning anything about it
Its actually the devs who are in charge of the changes so far. Its hard to focus when you're working 75+ hours a week, getting paid for 37 and a half, on what exactly to change. The majority of their time is focused on bug fixing, but they are judged only by public outcry and DLC monies generated. Its an almost unwinnable situation despite them having come through with a ground-breaking game.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Its actually the devs who are in charge of the changes so far. Its hard to focus when you're working 75+ hours a week, getting paid for 37 and a half, on what exactly to change. The majority of their time is focused on bug fixing, but they are judged only by public outcry and DLC monies generated. Its an almost unwinnable situation despite them having come through with a ground-breaking game.

Well if they focus on bugs as much as you say why haven't they fixed any of the countless retarded glitches in the game

GAV

Well if they focus on bugs as much as you say why haven't they fixed any of the countless (soap bar in my mouth) glitches in the game
Because most of them exist due to human error, caused by so many working on overload, and going over 10K hours of code with a skeleton crew just isn't feasible.

So, they are stuck with searching for solutions rather than fixing them back at the source.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Because most of them exist due to human error, caused by so many working on overload, and going over 10K hours of code with a skeleton crew just isn't feasible.

So, they are stuck with searching for solutions rather than fixing them back at the source.

Ghost recon wildlands had a bunch of bugs when the game first launched. Now most of them are patched out and fixed and thats a game that is way way larger in scale than 4honor.

There is just no excuses we paid 60 dollars for this game if i paid 30 i wouldn't be complaining, but 60 dollar's for a unfinished bug fest glitchy game like 4honor just makes me sick. Fix your dawm game ubisoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!