What's new

For Honor

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Honestly am beyond disappointed in this. I dont understand their thought process at all but it undeniably sucks, they ruined this game, not intentionally but most certainly did.

The only way to comeback from this is a complete 360 turn around on their whole balancing mentality. They keep taking solutions that dont work and replicating them. Its an absolute train wreck and i can no longer watch.
Hilarious. I went from super pumped to play this game competitively to completely not even wanting to play it. Absolutely ridiculous. Glad I didn't grab the season pass, woulda been money down the drain.

RIP For Honor.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Lets wait and see hopefully they only nerfed the stamina cost on shoulder bash for warden. Pk not sure about her honestly i hate that character but they shouldn't ruin her, maybe slow down her lights by a frame or 2 on consoles because i hear she is alot easier to block on pc. Just make her like her pc version and she'll be fine

I kinda still have hopes for this game looks like my warlord dint get gutted too bad headbutt is still kinda viable thats all i asked for

Plus i hear they are finally patching some of the stupid bugs i been complaining about for a while so there is some light at the end of the tunnel but we'll see

Reactions: GAV

Aramonde

Noob
Well i haven't played this in over a month and was gonna ask if its worth getting back into but the last few pages answered that for me. Does the "heavy hitter" still do the weakest damage in the game?

Well i haven't played this in over a month and was gonna ask if its worth getting back into but the last few pages answered that for me. Does the "heavy hitter" still do the weakest damage in the game?
conq never had the weakest damage in the game but no the devs are ruining this game unfortunately

No he's fucked but he's as fair as ever. His game is the lamest now but also the fairest
That's not what some of the top players and top conq players have been saying he's not fine rn. He relied on shield bash too much and now that it's bad and easily punished he's in a bad position , he needs a complete rework instead of buffs or nerfs

That's not what some of the top players and top conq players have been saying he's not fine rn. He relied on shield bash too much and now that it's bad and easily punished he's in a bad position , he needs a complete rework instead of buffs or nerfs
Almost no character is fine right now and there are a lot more worse characters in the game. Conq is fair until they fix the rest of the cast

Last edited:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Once they fix the crapton of issues, come out with competitive mode, the 2 new heroes, etc, I'll prolly come back to the game. Until then, Dark souls 3 it is, lol
I think its gonna be 3 new heroes at a time.

The leaked 3 are Ninja, Centurion, and Highlander.

GAV

Side note warden is the most fair and balanced character in the game and all characters should be balanced like him.

He has a way of opening people up and good defense and good offense but hes punishable. Hes only top tier because all the mid tier and low tier characters are unusable.
lolol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Now you're just instigating, lol.

Btw, Warden is the most balanced. Make no mistake though, he's a top tier character. But NRS games has warped our view of what is top tier. Basically in an NRS game Warden would be low top or high mid.

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Now you're just instigating, lol.

Btw, Warden is the most balanced. Make no mistake though, he's a top tier character. But NRS games has warped our view of what is top tier. Basically in an NRS game Warden would be low top or high mid.
Watch the Warden vid. I should have put it and the instigation together.

GAV

Just to add, its not broken. Just add a bit more stamina cost to the cancel and its fine.