What's new

Match-up Discussion Flash Match up Chart

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
PND i2 Gaug3
Look at what he just said, that batman is free to jump.
PND and I came into a conclusion that he can dash under any jump in the game.
If he does his instant air sparkle, okay, let him do it, if he whiffs free lightning charge then an sonic pound OTG.
Beat reo or PL's batman then ill believe it's a 5-5

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Wouldn't the better thing be to have him play someone of equal skill?

Putting him against REO is like putting a bunny against a minigun
To be honest, i think I would be able to compete with reo.
I was able to beat forever king, I don't know if I could beat reo, i'd still give him a hard time.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Wouldn't the better thing be to have him play someone of equal skill?

Putting him against REO is like putting a bunny against a minigun
Well when i say batman beats flash i mean at the highest level mid level doesn;t prove anything

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I was able to beat forever king, I don't know if I could beat reo, i'd still give him a hard time.
Well, we'll have to see one day, won't we? :)

Well when i say batman beats flash i mean at the highest level mid level doesn;t prove anything
I love the passive aggression lol. Why does match-up discussion bring out the worst in people? :p

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Well, we'll have to see one day, won't we? :)

I love the passive aggression lol. Why does match-up discussion bring out the worst in people? :p
I'm just saying. This guy just erks me but i'm done. I really do hope flash can rise in the tiers and we can all rejoice

Did you try these easier match-ups versus solid players?

Because when I'm in the lab with Bane every match-up is 10-0 Bane. :rolleyes:

I mean, I won't hold it against you if you say you haven't been properly tested since LSBH there's only a handful of dedicated Bane players who can play him sufficiently(myself not included lol) so I think definitive match-up decisions will take a while, since that's just how it goes with sleeper characters.
This.

I don't think OP has ever fought a Bane before honestly. Shake command grab on reaction? Ridiculous. Anti-wake up? Against armored invincible wake-ups? What a joke. If you were on PSN, I would take great pleasure in destroying your flash in this "7-3" match up.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm just saying. This guy just erks me but i'm done. I really do hope flash can rise in the tiers and we can all rejoice
Well, that's no reason to insult him as a player. I don't think there's a true high level of play yet either since in hindsight people miss a lot of punish opportunities(and we'll not talk about the majority still not having much a clue about fundamentals of Injustice)

We're all mature people here. :)

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
This.

I don't think OP has ever fought a Bane before honestly. Shake command grab on reaction? Ridiculous. Anti-wake up? Against armored invincible wake-ups? What a joke. If you were on PSN, I would take great pleasure in destroying your flash in this "7-3" match up.
Honestly i could see bane beating flash right now i feel it as 5-5 but bane can def give flash problems

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This.

J.2 is pretty good for taking care of Bane's armor. Some of his strings MIGHT do well depending on the scenario since 11 is a pretty fast one but, I mean, a blocked j.2 means Bane can just interrupt everything you try to do after with armored double punch for free. You have to block that otherwise the pressure turns to him.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
This.

You are disrespectful, and with that attitude I highly doubt your bane is any good.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
RYX saw the first round? patience which lead to his whole life bar.
Agitation. You can tell he can't really zone flash.
Hellion_96 what more gameplay do you need now? me fighting daigo? or more match ups vs emeror murk here.

Reactions: RYX

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
You're talking out of your ass. I'm speaking from more than a hundred matches offline with a great flash, not theorycrafting from the lab or experience with shitty online banes.
You're disrespectful, I have no need to waste time with you. I won't reply to you any more.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
RYX saw the first round? patience which lead to his whole life bar.
Agitation. You can tell he can't really zone flash.
Hellion_96 what more gameplay do you need now? me fighting daigo? or more match ups vs emeror murk here.
You really want me to take online casuals serious? You're missing the point i don;t really care who you can beat with flash online. Matchups are theoretical based on tools at the highest level. IMO flash loses to half the cast. Now i'm done talking to you stop tagging me.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
lmao okay, then don't learn how to play with the flash, this is how you deal with stuff, and its not my problem, because im not having a problem with these match ups.
You're talking so much about offline and yet i've not to see you offline.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
lmao okay, then don't learn how to play with the flash, this is how you deal with stuff, and its not my problem, because im not having a problem with these match ups.
You're talking so much about offline and yet i've not to see you offline.
I beat fools all day online with flash i have no problem beating any character in this game with flash does that mean he's good? no i just beat scrubs online at a new game where they have no flash experience. You're acting like i don;t know how to deal with things i'm not a moron you don't have to show me anything I'm aware of all his tech. With that being said i saw multiple blocked charges that went unpunished that alone discredits your online games. Let's say i beat someone online using jade against their kabal 20-0 does that make jade better than kabal? no. At the highest level flash is not a good character ask @cdjr

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
well he knows the flash MU because of me, so does Cd jr and maxter and brady and eveyone i talked to at ect5 and played. him knowing the MU kills the flash IMO, when you OTG's start getting blocked and b22 outspaced and backdashed its really hard and thats what you need to think about when playing, its a lot harder to beat someone who knows the MU, and you have to work hard in the MU then everyone else, thats why i think he loses to a lot of characters until they buff him.