What's new

Match-up Discussion Flash Match up Chart

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Sure, that would be great. So just finished watching Zyphox set with Pig. Looks like regular orb shot is punished clean by LC. Were you doing it on reaction or read? Also, I think if you ever commit to B22F3 against corner you should auto LK since it gives same juggle no meter used.
orbs are punishable only two sinestro backdashes away from the flash, and it has to be on frame or very close. also with b22f3 i had already committed to doing the cross over block trap with MB sonic pound for a cross up launcher, but he got hit and i ended up dropping it.

Put reasonings for the match-ups.
Some of these aren't accurate IMO -_-

Oh, and:

3-7
- Because Scorpion can't be pressured by Flash.
- Flash must be more risky to get in on him than Scorpion.
- It's Flash who's trying to get in, not Scorpion.
- Because Scorpion.

4-6
- Flash's rush-down gets eaten by Grundy.
- Flash can't keep him out. (No-Zoneing)

6-4
- Flash's rush-down works very well against him.
- Flash can easily punish everything Lobo does.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Put reasonings for the match-ups.
Some of these aren't accurate IMO -_-

Oh, and:

3-7
- Because Scorpion can't be pressured by Flash.
- Flash must be more risky to get in on him than Scorpion.
- It's Flash who's trying to get in, not Scorpion.
- Because Scorpion.

4-6
- Flash's rush-down gets eaten by Grundy.
- Flash can't keep him out. (No-Zoneing)

6-4
- Flash's rush-down works very well against him.
- Flash can easily punish everything Lobo does.
i cant agree with you on this

The new update has hurt flash tremendously.
Scorpion is very punishable, Actually Flash doesn't need to pressure scorpion, flash can bait scorpion well and punish him for 58% one bar. Flash does not need to be risky to fight scorpion.

Flash breeaks his armor via triple/double hits.... And lbsh, has better normals than him. Flash can keep grundy in check.

Lobo can out footsie The Flash.

Anyone find new tech against Black Adam yet? I know he is fairly safe overall, but was wondering if we had anything in this MU to use.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Anyone find new tech against Black Adam yet? I know he is fairly safe overall, but was wondering if we had anything in this MU to use.
To punish lightning cage, walk a bit backwards on wake up so the move whiffs, punish with forward 2.
To punish dive kick, dash under on reaction, and full combo.
This is all I have worked atm, not many black adams on xbox live, i need to fight more.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox AK Harold
This changes the match up a bit guys.
Flash VS Nightwing.
Flash has such a small hit box, that if, Flash just walks as close as he can to night wing on wake up, Flip kick whiffs and flash can full combo punish..
Escrima fury can also be punished, very easy obviously.

I feel like Once Flash gets a life lead in this match up, from a 61% combo..
LBSH Flash can honestly sit back and phase all of nightwings projectiles on reacation.
So whats night wing going to do, Flying grayson himself into your pressure?
Discuss, with this new information, how do you see the match up now?

Zyphox

Zyphox AK Harold
This changes the match up a bit guys.
Flash VS Nightwing.
Flash has such a small hit box, that if, Flash just walks as close as he can to night wing on wake up, Flip kick whiffs and flash can full combo punish..
Escrima fury can also be punished, very easy obviously.

I feel like Once Flash gets a life lead in this match up, from a 61% combo..
LBSH Flash can honestly sit back and phase all of nightwings projectiles on reacation.
So whats night wing going to do, Flying grayson himself into your pressure?
Discuss, with this new information, how do you see the match up now?
this is known, and tbh no nightwing would stay in escrima against flash, staff stance and his rush down is the problem, he can literally sit at the sweet spot and poke you out, mix you up and of course zone, which builds him meter and do this all day if you do get close d1 spam and mix ups again, i say still 7-3 .

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
this is known, and tbh no nightwing would stay in escrima against flash, staff stance and his rush down is the problem, he can literally sit at the sweet spot and poke you out, mix you up and of course zone, which builds him meter and do this all day if you do get close d1 spam and mix ups again, i say still 7-3 .
I have some new rms tech on the way bro..
It will change lots of things.. :)

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
lol i noticed your avatar, thats awesome LOL and yeah show dat tech brah!!!
Yeah man, i'll give you a hint on what it is
Its punishable, but seriously not seen coming/reactable.
remember when I played flash and did some gay rms stuff?
I won the match and I was like "like that flash tech"
and you went "yeah we all do that on accident"
i found a way to imlpement this on purpose.
:cool: Implement it with B22 RMS canceling and its..
"i dont know how to block the next attack coming becase i fidgeted 90 frames too late"

Zyphox

Yeah man, i'll give you a hint on what it is
Its punishable, but seriously not seen coming/reactable.
remember when I played flash and did some gay rms stuff?
I won the match and I was like "like that flash tech"
and you went "yeah we all do that on accident"
i found a way to imlpement this on purpose.
:cool: Implement it with B22 RMS canceling and its..
"i dont know how to block the next attack coming becase i fidgeted 90 frames too late"
lol nice, but i forgot what it was haha

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Am I the only one doing unintentionally the RMS while trying to d1, d2, LK ? I did it 3 times in a ro today (I canceled it while running in close position lol) my opponent was so scared that he old blocking and at the 4th time I have finally did the d1, d2, combo because he finally decided to attack and everything worked fine. My friend send me "kabal cancel !!" but at the end, what've done is purely luck and mistakes hahaha.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Am I the only one doing unintentionally the RMS while trying to d1, d2, LK ? I did it 3 times in a ro today (I canceled it while running in close position lol) my opponent was so scared that he old blocking and at the 4th time I have finally did the d1, d2, combo because he finally decided to attack and everything worked fine. My friend send me "kabal cancel !!" but at the end, what've done is purely luck and mistakes hahaha.
that was my tech coing out today, surprisingly its a god like gimmick!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Doesn't look so easy to do, yet I don't understand how we can do this so many time unintentionnally. lol