What's new

Match-up Discussion Final Verdict -> Jade vs Kenshi

Espio

Kokomo
You guys played awesome. I enjoyed a lot watching.
And as for others, you are all ignorants!
What I saw were a lot of rounds ending with Kenshi having less than 20% of life and both players with approx. the same amount of meter. This is not a sign of a 9-1 match-up. Plus, Pig had 25 games. Pig played awesome, adjusted to every player, but it did not in any way convince me it's 9-1. It's bad, but not 9-1.
I have to admit, I didn't expect Espio to have such good game. Great spacing man. Also great games from Runway, Birdsongs (dem en-boomerang setups), Mr. Mileena and Goldfish.
All players had strategies that can be implemented to make this work better.
And I can guarantee Sub-Zero is a lot worse, no matter what Pig says.
Thanks I guess.I'm not the best Jade in the world, but I don't really see why it's surprising, I post footage all the time, I know my stuff despite some of the snipes I get from people in the Jade forum and have been getting for months, even when I've played top players offline and online to form my opinions.

I've been studying this match up a lot and playing it a lot with multiple solid Kenshi mainers. I do know what I'm doing, although there is always room for improvement.

What we need to do is work on viable, solid strategies, not focus on who has it worse of the two characters, it's awful for both of them.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Sorry pal but your theory fighting is embarassement and u need to join reality

There's a reason EVERY TOP and high level player agrees yet Europe doesn't

LBSH the europeons of MK believe rain is top 5
You can't count the whole of eu because me and foxy know how to use rain, top 5? Come on brah.

No one in eu even plays offline anymore, tournaments are not picking it up, so we are fucked.

Espio

Kokomo
STB Espio That's it. I can only read so many inspirational posts regarding Jade and Stryker until shit starts getting to me.

I'm re-learning Jade. Fuck it. Let's GO
x o x o

If you need anything let me know :D. Glad to be a positive influence at least haha.

I'd rather focus on leveling up and being realistic, but also optimistic. Complaining has never solved a single problem in this world :).

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
x o x o

If you need anything let me know :D. Glad to be a positive influence at least haha.

I'd rather focus on leveling up and being realistic, but also optimistic. Complaining has never solved a single problem in this world :).
True true. You and the galaxy's other 4 Jade mains have posted so much in that damn Jade forum that I think I'll be good for awhile XD

I used to have her as a secondary, but that was before I decided to spend and year straight just tunnel-visioning my focus on Cyrax. I love how she plays. Who cares if she's DD tier?

I mean D tier..... damn freudian slips......

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I see no point arguing the matchup any further, personally. The best, known Kenshi player has fought all the best, known Jade players, and the results are the obvious. Until a Jade walks up to Pig's Kenshi and uses his scrotum for a baseball, we'll need to accept that the matchup, at the current known best skill level of Jade, is unwinnable.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I see no point arguing the matchup any further, personally. The best, known Kenshi player has fought all the best, known Jade players, and the results are the obvious. Until a Jade walks up to Pig's Kenshi and uses his scrotum for a baseball, we'll need to accept that the matchup, at the current known best skill level of Jade, is unwinnable.
Hold your breathe everyone but major <3 to GLoRToR for seeing the light

Welcome back son

***shakes hand w proud smile***
***Music plays an the sun rises ***

Owerbart

I miss you
Nice matches. I always believed Ermac raped Jade so its logical that Kenshi rapes her even more.

Great performance by Pig Of The Hut 's Kenshi is always on point.
The true surprise for me was the amount of effort and dedication of Jade players to try to use all the tools the character has against such a horrible MU. Still I think its 9-1 not 10-0, because eventually a top Kenshi is gonna loose at least a match against a top Jade.

STB Goldfish RunwayMafia Mr. Mileena @Aesthetic Love STB Espio great performance by you all, keep fighting and working hard and I'm sure that some not very far day you will take a match from Pig.

Jade is still the sexier char of any fighting game, anyway.

Goldi

Noob
Enough. Take it to PMs please.

This thread had been positive with the Jade community cheering for and supporting each other. I intend to keep it that way, because we all gave it our best and lost with good sportsmanship and dignity and have kept a positive outlook on aspects of a dismal match up in it. Flaming in this thread kind of cheapens that.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Enough. Take it to PMs please.

This thread had been positive with the Jade community cheering for and supporting each other. I intend to keep it that way, because we all gave it our best and lost with good sportsmanship and dignity and have kept a positive outlook on aspects of a dismal match up in it. Flaming in this thread kind of cheapens that.
Back to positivity

Your jade pretty lol ;)

Lets play more