What's new

Match-up Discussion Final Verdict -> Jade vs Kenshi

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
True true. You and the galaxy's other 4 Jade mains have posted so much in that damn Jade forum that I think I'll be good for awhile XD

I used to have her as a secondary, but that was before I decided to spend and year straight just tunnel-visioning my focus on Cyrax. I love how she plays. Who cares if she's DD tier?

I mean D tier..... damn freudian slips......
Espio, back in the day, actually was one of the main Jade posters that inspired me to drop the "she's too shitty to compete with" attitude and has been a great advocate for her. And in terms of material, we def. have a good amount with more coming. Espio has made a great "overall" guide, I made the Glow Guide (that took 2 months) that features every possible gap she can glow through, and I'm currently making the Ultimate Punishment Guide. TakeAChance is constantly finding new tech and new combos, Goldfish has been keeping everything tidy and organized, and we have Prinz and Glortor who are very passionate and constantly thinking of innovative strategies. Birdsongs is one of the few players to have played Jade from day 1, so she has exceptional wisdom and execution with the character.

All in all, the Jade community is diverse, passionate, and smart. We'd be happy to have you. ;)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So through death and Pain new life is born (new jade main)

The jade gauntlet = success
Dude, it was a total success. I had my doubts going into this, especially with the intentions and motives that I just ASSUMED were negative and smug (the intention of humiliating the more outspoken Jade players, like myself lol) but AS USUAL you were very classy and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I mean, I'm not trying to blow you, but just being in the ring with you and knowing people were watching was soooo much fun and fierce.

Also, by doing these very specially selected gauntlets, it allows us to study WHAT exactly makes this a bad MU; it allows us players to formulate NEW strategies and by facing our fears of bad MU's it can only make us better warriors. I really enjoyed being a part of this and you are making this community LESS lazy and more constructive. If you ever do a gauntlet involving Sindel and/or Kitana...I'M IN!

Goldi

Noob
Runway you put it more elegantly than I could.

I love that everyone went in not for personal glory, but to try bringing fresh discussions and new ideas to the community.

No one cried lag, or made excuses or got salty or emo over it. We just looked for ways to level of from it. I really love when we have that positive attitude <3

elegie

Noob
I just watched the gauntlet, pretty good stuff. Even though team Jade did not win many rounds they had quite a few impressive moments. In the second round of the first fight was Mr. Mileena just trying to build meter with the staff slams?

Invincibeast

Stay Free
I just watched the gauntlet, pretty good stuff. Even though team Jade did not win many rounds they had quite a few impressive moments. In the second round of the first fight was Mr. Mileena just trying to build meter with the staff slams?
Correct me if I'm wrong Mr. Mileena , but I think he was doing the staff slams to avoid the Tele-Flurry attacks as well as build meter/slowly approach

Yeah, I thought you just wanted a full bar to go for a repeat of the first round, which was awesome by the way :D
Yeah, Jade has to win first round, give up the second to gain meter, and fight for the 3rd. If she loses the 1st round she lost the match.

Enenra

Go to hell.
maybe if subzero gets a nice firm ass he might be classy enough to have such a community
Have you seen MK3 Sub Zero? That ass is fantastic.

Jade always sucked, SZ kommunity is so butthurt because we used to be S tier and would easily be A now if it weren't for the nerfs. But I shouldn't need to tell you this.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
This is kind of off topic, but I remember about a year ago, through blind love for our game, people were saying 8-2's didn't even exist. I just think it's interesting how we've developed as a community. We need more of these match-up grind sessions